Girlfriend

Ally's P.O.V.

Nik drove to a mansion that was under construction with a huge amount of land on it, it made the Lockwood's home look cheap. I could feel him looking at me as I assessed the house, like he was trying to gauge my reaction. I looked at the place with raised brows and slightly widened eyes. "This is your new home?" I asked astonished. "Well it will be in a few days when its done. Do you like it?" He asked the last part a bit timidly. "Niklaus it's gorgeous I mean look at all that land; you can have a beautiful flower garden leading up to and surrounding the home with a fountain in the back, the house isn't even done and it already looks beautiful." I said honestly. "I love that idea, little red wolf." He says with a smile getting out of the car and speeding to my side to open my door for me holding his hand our for me to take which I do. He walks me into the home and points out a few rooms and soon to be rooms and what they'll be as I look and wave to a few working hybrids here and there and they politely greet me back, Nik and I making our way to his room. "And this is my room, love." He says with a smile guiding me in. I look around the room and see it just a luxurious as the rest of the home. A dark wood bed frame that was very detailed and quite huge was against one wall opposite of it was Nik's walk in closet which was next to his bathroom in between the two doors was a matching dresser with a mirror. There was a glass door that led to a balcony which you could see the large land,  a dark wood table with drinks and books on top of it and in the middle of the room was an isle with a blank canvas on it facing the glass doors. I looked around at the room taking it in, It was very nice and cozy though very expensive looking. "Make yourself at home, darling, I'm going to shower and dress quickly." He said giving me a kiss on my temple before i nod in understanding and he retreats to his bathroom for a shower.

I looked around the room more before my eyes traveled back to the empty canvas, I stood there looking at the blankness of it for a minute, thinking. What could be painted on it, what colors, textures, meanings, worlds could ruin the simplicity of the white canvas? What feelings would be captured on the unused surface? Fear? Sadness? Joy? Love? When love came to mind I thought of Nik and I. I don't quite love him yet but I can see myself falling, like I'm at the edge of a cliff and all I have to do is just let go; let go of the fear of loving someone because of the all too real possibility of losing them like I lost my family. Once in motion I know I can't stop. I just have to hope that I wont be falling alone, but I know the fear of losing him...them will still be there. I must have been looking at the canvas with a tilted head for longer than I registered because Nik came out of the bathroom with a grey towel around his waist and nothing more on his body than the water that traveled down his back and torso tortuously slow. "Now who has the wondering eyes?" Nik mocks. "You're my mate, I should look at whats mine." I said with a smirk and a shrug. He laughs at my retort before walking into his closet. "So what is the canvas showing you that had you so intrigued?" He asked from inside the closet. "It showed me a cliff." I said simply. "A cliff?" He inquired coming out of the closet fully dressed. "Mhm. A cliff, the edge of it to be specific." I said grinning at his confusion. "To your siblings?" I say suggesting we go. "Lets go meet the family." He says a bit anxiously so I grab his hand and pull us closer to each other until I hug him my arms around his shoulders and his around my waist as I stand on the tips of my toes. He held me to him tight and put his face in my hair as I whispered near his ear. "I will be right beside you, amor (Love) , it will be fine." causing him to relax a bit before I split the hug a part. We walked out of the house holding hands and made it to my car and Nik drove to a storage facility where he has his siblings.

After a bit of a drive Nik and I were walking beside each other asking questions back and forth. "Okay, what is your tattoo of?"  Nik asks. "A rose and knife arranged to make an 'X' shape." I said looking at his response, which was a nod as if taking a mental note. "Interesting. Okay what do you want to ask now?" He says with a small smile. "Okay now this is a very important question. Are you ready?" I ask as if i was going to ask him about a huge secret. He nodded curiously. "Can you dance to Spanish music? And if not can I teach you?"I asked laughing at how the seriousness of his face became amusement at my simple question. "I can dance but not to Spanish music specifically so I suppose you can teach me if you want." He said which made my smile widen. We came to a stop in front of a specific storage room when his phone rang interrupting our moment.