Consider It Done

Once Stefan was done 'proving his loyalty' and got in the back seat, Klaus got in the driver's side and started the car before taking off. "Where are we driving to?" I asked Klaus after a few hours of driving. I look in the rear view mirror and see Stefan asleep. "Florida. There's a vampire their that has information i need on a werewolf pack I want to track down." Klaus answers. "Why are you looking for wolves?" I ask curiously. Klaus gives a small smile and glances at me quickly then returning his eyes to the road. "I want to make hybrids. An army, if you will." I nodded my head and let it gently fall back touching the headrest of my seat. "Why don't you ask me what you really want to know?" Klaus asks in his low tones voice still looking a head. "Was is dream's for you?" I asked. "Not always. At first it was your muffled voice." He said pausing to make a turn onto the highway. "Then I could see you but you were blurry, I could make out the color of your hair and your skin tone but nothing specific. Then one night I was going through something because of this hunter and I heard your voice clearly and it made the hunter leave. From then on you became clearer and clearer but you always fit the era i was in." He said.I took in the information it made sense. The closer he got to finding me the clearer I became, which is what happened with me for him. "I remember that." I said. I looked directly at him now instead of taking side glances. He pushed his brows together in confusion and looked for me to carry on. "My dreams are memories of your life. I'm dressed to match the era and I'm watching your memories. It's like I'm there but no one sees me i just get to watch." I said. "And you saw the ordeal with the hunter?" He asked. "Among other things, yes." I said playing with my finger nails in my lap. "What other things?" He asked, his paranoia seeping through his tone. "Things like you painting or at a ball, or a village." I said vaguely.He nodded, content for the time being.

"Well it's a bit unfair, love, that you've seen bits of my life but i know nothing about yours." He says with a flirty smile gracing his lips. I roll my eyes and let out a scoff. "Come on I don't believe that, everyone knows about my family, the Red Moon wolfs and how I was never found and assumed dead to the majority of the supernatural world." I said turning my head and looking out the window. "Those are rumors about your family. I want to know about you." He says. I gain a small smile and shake my head. "Okay, ask away Hybrid." I said turning my whole body to face him as best i can in my seat of the car. "What's your full name, love?" He asks. "Ally Eerika Moreno." I answered simply playing with the hem of the black tank top I was wearing. "Eerika?" Nik asks with a playful smirk on his face. "Yes, Niklaus." I mocked returning a smirk that i think he can't see but he does. "My father liked to keep to his Viking ancestry ,so when my mother allowed him to pick the children's middle names, he decided to give us viking names. When I was born and it was said I would be queen of the Red Moon pack he chose..." Nik cut off my talking. "Eerika meaning 'ruling forever'." He finished my sentence for me then looked away from the road his sky blue eyes piercing straight into my green ones. "Yes, exactly." I said. "What's your next question?" I asked.

He kept his gaze on me , tracing my face with his eyes, feeling his eyes on me for so long raised my nerves so i start biting my lower lip. His eyes move to my lips for a moment and he looks back to the lonely highway we are driving on. "What is your relationship with the eldest Salvatore?" He asks. I stop biting my lip and let a quiet laugh escape my mouth. "What's so funny?" He asks knitting his brows together. "Lijah said you would not be too happy with how Damon and I interact." I said. Niklaus rolls his eyes and lets out a breath of annoyance that his brother knows him so well. "If you must know, Damon is my best friend, though typically bad boys are my type I never felt that way about him and he never felt that way about me." I answered. "Good to know." Nik said a smile gracing his features. I roll my eyes but stay silent. "What do you wanna know now?" I ask. "When you and your friends were planning to kill me at the dance, did you know it was me you were trying to kill?" He asked me with hesitation. "Sort of. In my dreams I only heard someone address you as Nik. Elijah told me he had other siblings and in a dream you called him your brother so I thought Nik was one of the brothers that Klaus had killed and put at the bottom of the ocean then in another one someone called you Klaus by the time I figured out Nik and Klaus were the same person you were in Ric's body. I knew Elijah wouldn't kill you though." I said honestly. "If you were at the ritual and you had the chance would you have killed me?" He asked. I checked to see if Stefan was still asleep, which he was, before answering. "No." I answered honestly. "Why?" He asked with genuine confusion. "Because I'm selfish and i didn't want you dead before i had the chance to meet you." i answered. He gained a genuine smile that I found adorable."Any other questions?" I asked. "What's your favorite color?" He asks a laugh following the question as he looks at me once more. I look at his face and take in his features shamelessly. His plump pink lips,perfectly white teeth, ivory smooth skin, dirty blond curls with golden highlights and those captivating blue eyes. My gaze kept to his eyes for a few moments longer before answering. "Blue." I said softly before giving a small smile and looking out my window again. Silence falling in the car for the next few minutes.