Spa Day

Damon's P.O.V.

'Even if it means killing me too?'

'Even if -"

"Damon!" My thoughts were interrupted by Elena trying to get my attention. I looked over at her pretending I didn't space out. "Where's Rebekah?" I asked Ally's words still playing in the back of my mind. Would she really fight that hard to protect Klaus? She hasn't even known him that long. "She's preparing herself to see Mikael." Elena said before squinting her eyes examining me. "Good cause he's is on his way here." I said drinking the rest of my bourbon before setting it down on the bar table. "What's going on with you?" She asked concern lacing her voice. "Why would something be going on?" I said getting defensive. "I don't know its just ever since Stefan told us that Ally and Klaus got close over the summer you've been a bit different." She said moving closer to me . "She's the enemy now Elena. It is what it is." I said the hurt of betrayal sneaking back into my veins. "Damon she's your best frien-" She started before I cut her off. "And she's with Klaus Elena! She'll fight for him! So when its time for Mikael to kill Klaus we have to keep her away from Klaus. Find out some way to undo whatever he did to her or made her believe." I said determination in my voice. "If what you say is true we might need your friend to hep lure Niklaus to me." We heard a deep voice say from the entrance of the house. An older man stood there with a smirk on his face. "My name is Mikael. I heard you were looking for me?"

Ally's P.O.V.

I was listening to music while cooking myself some rice, beans, and chicken with tostones. It's something my mom always cooked when I was little while saying 'in Puerto Rico that was all I ever ate growing up'. I smiled at the memory as i lightly smashed down the half fried plantain slices. My phone started ringing so I lowered my music and answered the phone without checking the caller I.D. "Hello?" I slightly sing-songed as i finished smashing the half friend slices and put then back in the oil to finish frying, holding my phone between my shoulder and my ear. "My father is there." I heard Nik say lowly. I quickly wiped the oily feeling of my fingers onto a rag in the kitchen and grabbed my phone. "What? O-okay um I'll get Beks and pack a few bags for her and I and meet you somewhere. Another state or some-" I started rambling while pacing the kitchen but Nik cut me off. "He's supposedly dead. The doppelgänger Salvatore's had to dagger him." He said and I heard rustling in the back ground. Relief flowed through me for a mili-second before I realized how sketchy it sounded. "That doesn't seem right. Why bring him here if you are just going to dagger him?" I questioned playing with my ring. "That is what I'm going over there to figure out." Nik said. "What? No! Nik what if it's a trick Mikael could kill you." I said. "Rebekah said it was true but I want to be sure. I have my hybrids now, love, we have an army to protect us. Now, I think the Lockwood house would be a lovely place to host my father's funeral, don't you?" He said his tone changing from reassurance to playful. "What are you planning Nik?" I said moving my phone back to its place between my shoulder and my ear so I can finish cooking. "I'm planning on you being my date to the homecoming dance tomorrow night." he said cheekily. "I think we are both a little too old to crash a high school dance Nik." I said with a smile. "Nonsense, darling, besides I would love to have you by my side as we all celebrate the death of my father." He said and that's when it clicked. He's going to change the location of the dance and turn homecoming into his fathers funeral. "Okay." I said simply while serving myself some food. "Ill see you tomorrow, darling." He said softly. "See you tomorrow, Nik."

After the call with Nik I start eating and call Rebekah. "Hello?" I hear her say. "Beks its me. I wanted to make sure you were okay since Nik told me about your father." I said taking a bite of my food. "I will be eventually." She said with a sigh. "Okay well Nik has something planned that calls for me dressing up nicely an i have that lovely red dress from Chicago to wear so I was wondering is you wanted to come over for a spa night and have a night away from your fathers rotting corpse?" I suggested lifting a brow. "You mean like a sleep over?" Rebekah said with excitement in her voice. "Yeah, exactly." I said with a laugh. "Yeah that sounds like exactly what I need." She said. "Okay give me an hour to pick up the apartment, i'll handle snacks and drinks you come over with some facial stuff." I said putting my empty dish in the dishwasher. "Darling please I'll just compel a few spa workers over to yours, see you in an hour!" After hanging up I cleaned up around my house took a shower and changed into grey biker shorts and a big lavender colored shirt. As I was pulling chips out of my pantry and checking i had wine and blood bags I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door expecting Rebekah but saw a man standing there with a few shopping bags and a big red box in his hands. "Um, may I help you?" I asked confused. "Are you Ally Moreno?" The guy asked. "Who's asking?" I said crossing my arms. "These are from Klaus." He said that's when i caught his scent. He's a hybrid. He held out the items in his hands and I took them. "Oh um thank you....?" I paused waiting for his name. "Derek." He filled in for me. "Thank you Derek." I said. "Not a problem." He said before vamp speeding away to which i closed the door. I looked at the two different sized bags and huge red box with confusion but also flattery and set them on my love seat. I pulled out my phone and texted Nik a quick thank  you for the gifts while also telling him he shouldn't have gotten them. The bags alone looked more expensive than anything i own. He simply replied with: 'Nonsense, love, it well worth it seeing as you'll be the one wearing it." I couldn't see what 'it' is before another Knock was at my door. I opened it and saw Rebekah with a team of spa workers behind her. "I'm ready for a spa day." She said happily to which i laughed and invited her in.

The rest of the day was filled with Bekah and I getting pampered and drinking wine (or blood) and laughing at movies we watched while getting manicures and pedicures but I could tell she was nervous. Her mind would often travel to other places during the time. I assume because of Mikael's appearance and seeing him get daggered, he was her father after all no matter how much of a bastard he was. "What are those gifts from? Certainly not from our time in Chicago." She asked pointing to the gift from Nik i have yet to even look at. "Somethings from Nik. I suppose he wants me to wear it tomorrow." I said getting up from where we sat on the couch waiting for our face masks to dry. I opened the smallest bag first and saw two jewelry boxes. one long and rectangular one wide and square. I opened the longer one and saw a thin strand of diamonds, a bracelet, and gasped it was gorgeous and simple which made it even more beautiful to me. Beks came over to see what i had gotten and gasped with a smirk. "Well seems Nik still has as good a taste as ever." She remarked I opened the other box and saw a diamond necklace and set of diamond earrings that perfectly matched the bracelet. "How much did he spend? I cant accept this, its too much!" I said honestly. "Nonsense! You're a Mikaelson now darling, at least to me you are, now open the others!" She said clapping and smiling her including me in her version of the family making my smile grow. I laughed and shook my head getting one last glance at the jewelry. I opened the other bag which was bigger than the jewelry one and saw a show box I got curious and opened the bot to find blush colored red bottoms, my eyes widened and my mouth agape as Beks laughed at my reaction. "Oh my god my brother is smitten! Open the box i bet there's a dress in there matching all of this!" She said examining the shoes as she did the rest of what Nik gave me. "Rebekah he has to give all this back." I said feeling not worth all the fuss. "No you will wear this tomorrow and keep it forever now open the box." She said excited to see the dress her brother picked for me. I rolled my eyes and took a breath grabbing the box and opening it. In there lied a beautiful gown.

It was the same blush color as the shoes and it was a soft satin fabric

It was the same blush color as the shoes and it was a soft satin fabric. It was higher up one leg and flowed down to the floor on the other and made my tanned skin tone brighter and my hair seem more vibrant. "Oh my god." I said holding it up and against my body. "You are going to be absolutely stunning, Ally." She said. I smiled thoughtfully looking at the dress. "Beks I'm scared." I said honestly as tears started to form in my eyes I let out a frustrated breath as i realized the tears were forming. "I don't wanna cry, ugh, I just. I haven't gotten attached to someone like this before, it's strange in a good way." I said shaking of the sappy tears that never spilled. A smile formed on Beks lips as she rubbed my shoulder but the smile didn't reach her eyes. "Let me put these on your dresser for tomorrow and lets wash these face masks off." She said i assume trying to change the atmosphere to something happier and let sappy. "Thanks Beks. It feels nice having a sister." I said With a smile before letting the facial tech wash the mask off and start putting serums on my skin. "Yeah it does." I hear beks say before walking off in the direction of my room. I start playing with the ring Nik gave me as I thought of him and also of how everything played out with Damon and I the other day. Damon is my best friend and I supported him through him trying to get Katherine back even when everyone was trying to kill him I helped him, I was there when he was distraught because she lied to him, I was helping him through his feelings for Elena, I helped get him the cure for a wolf bite. But all of that is looked over because I'm destined to be with Nik? I cared for Damon when not even Stefan could find it in himself to do so; I still care for him. I would be lying if i said i didn't understand his anger at all because Nik has tried to kill Elena. I guess with him trying to kill Nik via Mikael i'm exactly  in his position, except he still has a family to hold on to if something does happens to her. Where as if anything happens to Nik I would be alone again. I let out a puff of air to get the stressful thoughts out as Rebekah came back and we resumed our night.