This won't hurt.

Ally and Kristie were cooking the boys their first decent meal they had since they started training at the lake house. "What did he say, Red?" Kristie asked since her friend has been eerily quiet since the night before last when the massacre happened. " He brought up my packs death. Essentially called me a shitty queen of wolves."  Ally said and took a minute to try not to cry. "Whatever I just need to be away from him for a few days." Ally said going back to taking eggs off the hot pan and onto plates. "Fuck him he doesn't know what he's talking about." Kristie said taking a bite of toast. "Are you sure? My pack died protecting me. The hybrids died because they couldn't put up with Klaus' shit anymore and after what he did last night I don't blame them. I have bent so many of my rules and morals for the sake of loving him, Kristie. The old me would have never even let these wolves turn let alone be an accomplice to the person who turned them! Do you know what the fucked up part is? The last hybrid apologized to me before Klaus cut her head off. Like she was in the wrong." Ally said starting to cry again. "Fuck! I need a minute can you tell them that the food is ready?" Ally asked. "Klaus' issues aren't your fault, Cherry. Loving him isn't your fault either." Kristie said giving Ally a side hug that was turned. "Thank you, K." Ally said before leaving out the back of the lake house.

She was facing the forest and started silently crying. Arms wrapped around her from behind, the bourbon and leather scent of Damons expensive cologne let Ally know who it was. She turned around and cried into his shoulder as he rocked her side to side in a soothing manor. "It's okay. I've got you." Damon said letting his best friend cry her heart out on his sleeve. "Am I horrible for still loving him? Everything he does is so opposite from who I am but I still love him." Ally asked and for a moment Damon thought to him and Elena then he thought about his former feelings for the werewolf crying in his arms before answering. "You can't help who you love. But he can help his dick-like tendencies." Damon said making Ally laugh into his chest. "You should know that he is planning on coming here today. I figured I could get you a head start back home and avoid him for longer." Damon said. "Thank you." Ally said. " What are hot best friends for." Damon said making Ally laugh.

After breakfast Ally and Kristie started their way back to Mystic Falls. "Hey, Red?" Kristie started. "Yeah?" Ally responded. "I think you make a kick-ass queen." Kristie said and Ally smiled. "Thanks, bitch." Ally said. "Do you think it's possible to become a part of a different pack?" Kristie asked and Ally sighed. "Well there's a ritual type of thing that needs to take place and you need permission from the alpha of the pack you are joining if you can join but it is possible." Ally said remembering the things her parents taught her when she was little. "Can I be in yours?" Kristie then asked and Ally nearly swerved the car. "Kristie, I don't know. I mean your sister-." "Who got twelve innocent people killed so that she could find a family that abandoned us." Kristie interrupted. "She's your twin." Ally argued. "Who I've known for a few months. You have been my sister for far longer. I only went along with her to find a family and I found you again. You are my sister, Red. She's just a blood relation." Kristie said. " You sure you want me as an alpha?" Ally questioned. "Absolutely." Kristie said. "Then I give you permission to become a red moon wolf." Ally said and Kristie squealed in happiness making the two friends laugh. 

The rest of the day Ally and Kristie had been preparing the ritual to make Kristie an official red moon wolf. Klaus was rather disappointed when he appeared at the lake house and saw that Ally was no where in sight. "You want me to tech Jeremy something, useful?" Damon questioned the hybrid in an irked tone. "Yes!" Klaus shouted before he was stabbed by a wooden stake in his abdomen. "That was for hurting Ally." Damon said twisting the piece of wood. "So was that." He said and then removed the weapon from the hybrid. "There, Jeremy, the element of surprise. Learn it." Damon said throwing the bloody piece of wood to Jeremy. "I deserve that." Klaus admits. "You deserve a lot more than that for the shit you pulled." Damon spat and the vampires protectiveness made Klaus jealous. "Still teetering on who we love are we, Damon? The alluring doppelgänger or the enchanting werewolf? Well, the wolf is off the market mate, she's mine." Klaus says so sure of himself. "No, Klaus, I made my decision and you certainly made yours the other night. Tell me, would you forgive the person who was suppose to love you and protect you for all time using your biggest insecurities against you? For using your most traumatic experience as a weapon against you? I don't think so." Damon pointed out making Klaus' jaw tighten. 

Ally and Kristie were at the Mikaelson mansion getting Ally's family books. They had everything on werewolves and pack culture including the ritual to make a wolf a part of another pack. "Okay, I think I found it!" Ally said and Kristie walked over to her. "Alright says that we need to do this on the next full moon before its apex is reached. You say these vows here and then I accept you into the pack as we slice our palms and your blood becomes a part of mine. Finalizing you as a red moon wolf." Ally summarizes what she's reading. "Okay so the next full moon is in a month and then I have my first full moon as part of a pack. A real part of a pack." Kristie said and Ally smiled giving her a hug but then what Kristie just said sunk into Ally's mind and she realized that the night of the massacre was a full moon and she didn't turn. Why didn't she turn?

It was night and Ally was staying in Kristie's motel room when Ally's phone rang and Kol's contact popped up. "Kol? What's going on?" Ally asked hearing Kol's deep breaths on the other line. "Your soulmates former blood bag and her brother just tried to kill me." He said and Ally shouts starting to get dressed. "What?! Where are you?" Ally asked throwing on some shorts and converse. "What's going on?" A groggy Kristie asks but Ally is listening to Kol. "Im outside of their house and I'm about to rip their bloody heads off!" Kol said. "Kol, no! They are trying to grow Jeremy's mark! They want you to go in there and catch you off guard! Do not go inside that house!" Ally demanded mouthing at Kristie to stay here. "You want to help me? How would your dear soulmate feel about that?" Kol asked as Ally sped to where he was and she hung up as she walked up behind him. "Well, your brother and I aren't exactly on speaking terms right now." Ally said and Kol turned to her with a smirk. "What did dear Niki do, now?" Kol asked. "A lot worse than what we are about to do." Ally said simply before marching with Kol into the Gilbert home. 

Ally sped to Elena in the house and bashed her head into the counter top. " Hello, Elena. Try to kill my brother again?" Ally asked before Elena grabbed Ally's arm and flipped her onto the floor. Jeremy shot at Kol with a dagger gun but Kol caught it. "Missed!" Kol shouts so Ally breaks Elena's arm and goes after Jeremy while Kol dealt with Elena. She grabs the young Gilbert by the throat and throws him on the same counter that she bashed Elena's head on. "Now, about that mark." Ally said but before she could continue Elena was able to snatch the white oak stake from Kol and escape his grasp giving the stake to Jeremy while putting Ally in a choke hold. "Go!" Elena told Jeremy. "No!" Ally screams as she watches Jeremy stab Kol with the white oak. Kol screamed and Ally struggled in Elena's hold trying to get to her dying family member. The memories of how her pack died flashing before her eyes again. She elbowed Elena and threw her other brother before grabbing a blanket trying to put out Kol's corpse. "No no no no." Ally said holding Kol's burnt corpse. Tears were falling down her face and among Kol's face she saw Jace's. "Not again, please, please." Ally begged. "What did you do?" Niklaus' voice asked with tears in his eyes.

Ally heard everyone screaming at each other but she only saw Kol and Jaces face in flashes and she was angry. Her eyes started glowing in mixes of amber and gold as she gently set him down. She looked at Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy and Klaus. "Invite him in!" Bonnie said. "Do it!" "Come in." Jeremy said and Bonnie flung Klaus inside the house while Ally went for Elena, fangs at the ready. Ally jumped Elena and while Elena was trying to keep Ally off her with her new vamp strength, Ally was angrier. "You're just like them!" Ally screamed grabbing Elena by her throat and slamming her head back. "He was just a kid!" Slam. "He didn't deserve to die!" Slam. "He was my brother! MY FAMILY!" Ally went to bite Elena when Elena ripped the magic ring off of the angry wolf and Ally was magically flung back next to the living room where Klaus was currently banging on some barrier. "I'm sorry, Ally." Bonnie said and before she was about to give her an aneurism she stopped and could sense something from Ally. "How?" Bonnie said to herself. "Bonnie!" Elena screamed making her friend snap back from her thoughts. " This won't hurt. I promise." Bonnie said making Ally give her a confused look until she felt drowsy and suddenly Ally was asleep and she won't wake up until they've gotten the cure.