CHAPTER 6- Rosebud Strawberry

"Last night was amazing. I had a wonderful time with you.."

She smiled while cuddling with me. I can't help but to mesmerize by her beauty. She reminds me of someone.

She then turned to face me and placed a quick peck on my cheeks.

I tried to reminisce everything that happened last night. It was a whirlwind yet one of the best things that has ever happened to my life. I didn't know that I could be this happy beside her.

She hugged me tightly.

"You know, I'm gonna miss you." She was now intently looking at me. Her eyes are pleading saying that I shouldn't leave her.

"I will miss you too but I have a lot of things on my mind right now that I have to fix." I must fix everything first before anything else.

She sighed. "I don't know what will happen to us. I just want to be with you and I don't want to lose you." There's a tear that fell on her right eye. I wiped it for her.

We are now facing together.

"Don't worry.. this obstacle that we are facing right now, we will conquer it. Do you understand? I promise to stay with you and will not let you go." I kissed her on the forehead. I stood up from the bed and opened the door that is facing me.

I have to do this for us.

I want to give justice for our parents. Ngayon ko lang nakita ang long lost sister ko dahil nagkahiwalay kami simula pa noong bata pa kami. Hindi kami pwedeng maghiwalay. Sabay kaming lalaban para sa hustisya sa pagkamatay ng aking mga magulang.

"OKAY! CUT!" Narinig kong sigaw ng aming direktor.

I am here right now at the taping of our soap opera na pinapalabas gabi gabi.

"Very good, girls! Study for your next scene. Wrap up muna tayo for today.. we've been here for three days and you guys deserve a break. Now, rest." Nakangiting hayag sa amin ng direktor. It seems like he is happy about the outcome of our taping.

Today is Wednesday and I have decided to call Chinee about our upcoming Christmas Party in the University. Ilang araw na silang nag me-meeting and unfortunately, I'm always out for taping. Good thing Chinee and the other officers are well trusted to handle school events without me.

Bago umalis sa site, I have decided to change my clothes. I am just wearing a white tube and gym pants.

"Girl, magkikita kita kami mamayang 7 pm sa University sa may auditorium para sa preparation ng Christmas party event. Okay lang kung di ka makakasama alam kong busy ka." Narinig kong sambit ni Chinee sa other line. Now, I feel guilty. It's been a week na rin simula ng mag prepare sila ng wala ako.

The Christmas Party for the Graduate School Students will takes place on Friday Evening and still I didn't have the chance to prepare with them because of my busy schedule. Nasa Block A pa man din ako and the President for the Block B is very supportive and punctual.

"I'll go there, Chinee. Who's with you by the way?" I got curious on who are the people in charge later. I hurriedly went inside my car and started driving. I put her on loud speaker.

"Ah! Yung mga officers sa Block A and B pati na rin si -'' 

Hindi ko narinig yung pangalan dahil nawalan ng signal sa daan. I am driving na kasi papunta sa University. "- yung Student Council Adviser who is in charge for the Grad School Students"

"Adviser?"

"Oo, kaya much better if you'll come. O sige na ba-bye na papunta na rin ako" Nagmamadaling sambit ni Chinee.