Chapter 39- Ice Cold Princess

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the overwhelming support that you are giving. Really appreciate all of you and rest assured that I will continue updating moving forward.

-----------

The program continued and I am just here, sitting with my friends on this round table. My heart is beating so fast right now. I am looking at her while she is sharing stories with Lorenzo. I know this is all my fault. Until now, she has not said any word. Earlier, I greeted her for me to know her reaction but she didn't say anything. A shocked was evident from her face but she didn't even greeted me back.

I'm not used to this.

I am used to having attention. But why do I need her attention?

Because I love her.

I am here at the Grand Ballroom Hall with my mates but it seems like my world shuts down and all I can see is her.

Someone poked me while I am currently minding my own business here.

"You want wine? Pampalakas ng loob? You seem tense.."

It was Steven. He looks very handsome right now. Nawala lang ako ng ilang months, mas mukha pa siyang naging fresh. Mala Paulo Avelino ang dating.

Inayos ko ang pagkakaupo ko upang harapin siya. I am trying to hide my feelings na malungkot ako at nasasaktan.

"Is this about Eira?" He questioned me.

I nodded. Halata pa rin pala kahit pilit kong itago.

Napabuntong hininga siya at tumitig sa akin.

"She loves you too but you can't blame her for being cold towards you. She is the Ice Cold Princess after all. You hurt her, Athena but I can assure you that she loves you. I know what she's been through while you were away. We were with her.."

Masyadong malambot ang pagkakasabi ni Steven habang binabanggit ang bawat salitang binibitawan niya. Nag ingat siya sa bawat bigkas niya.

Did I hear that right?

They were with Eira while I'm away?

"How was she?"

"Devastated.. but she managed." He simply replied.

Feeling ko, ako ang nagpapagulo sa buhay ni Eira. I created this mess.

Hindi ko pa nakakalimutan ang mga sikretong pilit niyang itinatago bago ako makidnap nila Chinee. Sana pala nag give-up na lang ako. Sana namatay na lang ako. Pero I am still here and I know I have a purpose in this world.

I tried choosing myself kasi feeling ko pinaglalaruan niya ako. But I think it is time that we have a one on one talk kahit pa may Lorenzo na involved.

I chose myself on the day that I was kidnapped, I turned my back on Eira but look at what happened to me, mas lalong gumulo ang mapaklang relasyon namin.

And now, she's not mine anymore.

I turned my back a couple of times. She was at the Hospital and even managed to follow me at the Airport but I didn't run towards her.

This my fucking fault.

Yung pangungulila ko kanina ay napalitan ng dismaya. Dismaya sa aking sarili that in every decision that I am making, it seems like odd results are happening.

Nilagok ko yung wine na binigay sa akin ni Steven and fuck my eyes kasi dumiretso agad ito kay Eira. I was shocked because she is looking at me too while I am drinking my wine. After few seconds, umiwas siya ng tingin sa akin.