- 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐁𝐞 - 𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫

"Who is this?" Moon picked up a picture of two young boys both the age of 14, one stood grinning with tan skin and black hair that nearly touched his shoulders his arm was wrapped around the shoulder of the boy next to him. The boy next to him held a smile too, his scrappy hair on his pale head was windblown and a Gryffindor scarf was wrapped around his neck. From their pink noses, Moon could tell it was cold, as well as the snow that surrounded them. 

"That's me and Sirius in our fourth year, the pier broke and we fell into the lake after that." Moon smiled as she placed the photo into a moving box. Before picking out another one. They were taking their sweet time packing up because, in reality, they had no idea where they were going to go. Lupin promised he had a plan, however, Moon knew he didn't have a clue. She brainstormed idea even coming up with asking Molly if they could take the couch, but she knew it would be crowded with everyone at home and she felt bad for asking the family to look after them. Intruding on the Dudleys was always an option but Moon didn't want the police to be called on them, Lupin already had enough on his plate. 

"What about her?" Moon pushed a picture of what she could tell as a young James, Peter and Lupin sitting playing cards in sweats with a blonde girl, her short ginger hair was pulled up in a half up and half down messy bun and she sat in her PJs, smiling widely at the camera. 

"That would be your mum, Ophelia." Moon started at the picture taking every aspect in. She'd never seen her mother before, she didn't know what she looked like. Moon thought her mum would have blonde hair just like her and Aunt Mary-Anne. She'd seen her dad in old pictures from Sirius and Lupin. But never her mother. Mackenzie's fingers traced the grin laid upon the young girls face, then her hand reached up to her mouth. "You look so much like her. Even your smile is the same." 

"When was this taken?" Moon didn't let her eyes drift from the page once in fear that the image would disappear and she'd forget how her mother looked. 

"Just after your parents got married. They let us come up for the holidays, it was a two-bedroom apartment in Winchester. I'll never forget those sleepless nights." Moon tilted her head to the side as if asking why. "Sirius was a snorer." Lupin smiled as he looked off into the distance as if recalling old memories. Wanted to keep the peaceful moment the young blonde girl rose from her spot on the living room floor picture still in hand and moved to her room. Her room was almost empty, boxes were stack against the walls and all the furniture was gone but her bed. 

Moon moved to her trunk that lay next to her bed, receiving parchment and a pen she began to write to Neville. He'd told her to keep him updated on everything, she hesitantly had informed him about their current situation, that they were having money trouble, however, she had skipped out on the bit where they were kicked out; he had enough to deal with. His great uncle had just passed away and though Neville was never that close his grandmother was, and she'd put him in charge of cleaning out his house, rather dusty he described it. 

After she'd finished her letter she moved to another piece of parchment. On top of the page, she wrote 'Dear Sirius'. 

***

"-Why did you tell him?" Lupin followed Moon around the house as she picked up clothes that lay around the living room. 

"Well you weren't going to ask him, look he's okay with us coming early. He even offered to come over and help us pack."  Moon tried to explain as she carried her trunk to the front door as Lupin followed her angrily. 

"If he helps us he will get caught! He can't go back!" Moon halted to a stop as so did Lupin, they stared at each other both knowing exactly what would happen if Sirius was to be caught. 

"...I now, I told him that we were okay to get there by ourselves. Remmy just-just... he's your best friend. Stop being stubborn and let somebody help you, please...Uncle Moony" Remmy seemed shocked at her words, most of his Hogwarts years he look forward to being called uncle Moony but after Lily and James' death he never thought it'd be a reality. He stood there thinking for a minute, Moon knew him too well, they thought the same. Pushing a pouch of flu powder into her hands. "Go, I'll just grab something." He walked off to his room, slowly Moon moved and pinch a small amount of powder. Standing in the fireplace she shouted clearly.

"12 Grimmauld Place." Flare engulfed her body, swallowing her into the fireplace. 

Sorry for my sudden disappearance, I broke my laptop screen, then when I got it back I put off writing another chapter. It's the start of the fifth book, this chapter is so short, the next one will be longer.