-𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲-

THE three students maintained Buckbeak, they glided through the sky

 THE three students maintained Buckbeak, they glided through the sky. The moonlight shone on them and they pasted clouds and flow towards the castle. Harry sat upfront with Moon in the middle and Hermione perched on the end. Moon gave tips to 'mione to apply pressure on her wounds while trying to stay awake. 

"It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was me! I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before." He sounded so happy with himself. 

"Je suis fier de toi, l'élu," Moon whispered hoping Harry wouldn't understand. They landed in front of the cell the held Sirius Black. They dash towards the cell, Hermione blew the doors open. A man with dishevelled black hair, he wore prison garments covered in muck, they were ripped and a foul stench was coming off it. Tattoos littered his skin they were symbols that seem to hold some meaning. 

"Harry!" The man cried, pulling him into a bear hug. 

"Sirius, we need to get you out now! Come on." He began tugging his godfather towards the Hippogriff. "This is Moon, my cousin." Harry introduced as they bounced onto Buckbeak. Sirius' eyes drifted over to Moon who looked worst for wear, his face beamed. She had her mother's hair but her father's features and James' nose. 

"You remind me of your father, the cool uncle. I've always wanted to meet you." Sirius embraced her carefully avoiding her wounds, Moon would have to get used to this hugging thing. Drowsily she returned it.   

"Ravi de vous recontrer egalement," Moon mumbled unknowingly in French. They flew towards the courtyard ner the hospital. 

"Lupin's told me a lot about you...And of course, James when you were younger. You used to turn everything you touch yellow." Sirius laughed "And Harry you used to steal all the chocolate cake." He grinned the four landed in the courtyard. When they landed Moon semi-fixed Sirius' wounds, Harry and Black stepped off to the side for a private chat. 

"We need to get you to the hospital wing," Hermione stressed, her eyes scanned over all Mackenzie's cuts and bruises. Her uniform was completely ruined. Harry and Sirius came back a couple of moments later. 

"You are the brightest witch of her age and Moon the best healer I've ever met. I'll write." Sirius gave them all one last hug, sadness filled his eyes when he looked at them. He hopped onto the Hippogriff, waving goodbye and riding off into the night. They ran, well Moon limped to Ron. Dumbledore stood at the door.

"Well?" The grey-haired man questioned.

"He's free. We did it." Harry cheered.

"Did what? Good night." 

A/N - Je suis fier de toi, l'élu - I am proud of you, chosen one. 

Ravi de vous recontrer egalement - nice to meet you too