-𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

AN annoyed Moon, tired Astreria and Luna who had one of Ria's red bulls and now bouncing off every wall

AN annoyed Moon, tired Astreria and Luna who had one of Ria's red bulls and now bouncing off every wall. Followed the confused Ravenclaw house to the Great Hall getting woken up in the middle of the night after studying all night and told to go to the Great Hall without any explanation was the icing on top of a brilliant week. 

They entered the hall, which was filled with Hufflepuffs and Gryffindor. Then the loud chatter from Slytherin echoed around the building as they came up behind the Ravenclaw house. Everyone was soon informed that Sirius Black had entered the castle, to keep everyone safe the night was to be spent in the Great Hall. As the professors, heads, prefects and ghost went searching the castle while everyone stelled down in the sleeping bags that replaced the long tables.  

The three Ravenclaws girls made their way over to Ginny and Neville.

"The fat lady was crying about Sirius Black being here. I mean there are dementors everywhere could he really-" Neville squeaked shaken up by seeing the crying lady. 

"He's done it before what's stopping him from doing it again," Astreria whispered as they lay in there sleeping bags in a circle. Moon faced Ginny with Neville next to her and the two other Ravenclaw on the other side of Ginny. 

"Do you really think he's in the castle?" Ginny murmured to Moon and Neville nervously. 

"Dumbledores got it under control," Neville replied making Moon snort. 

"It's not you who should be worried about, Harry's the- I mean yeah it's fine. Monsieur Sirius might just wanna say hi" Moon stopped herself for scaring the girl and making her more worried about her crush. She tried smiling at the ginger but as soon as she saw Ginny expression her face dropped. "I won't let anything bad happen to Harry, he's my cousin, it's kinda like code." 

***    

Moon jolted up quickly, sweat dripping down her forehead. The blonde groaned when headache smashed against her head. Memories from her dream that coursed her to wake brought tears to her eyes, sniffling she hoped she didn't wake anyone up. Mackenzie looked around the room and saw 100+ sleeping bodies. She slowly stood up trying to avoid stepping on people as she stumbled over to an empty corner. The night sky on the roof held beautiful stars, she could kind of make out some constellations Astreria told her about. 

"Can't sleep?" Harry tiredly walked and sat next to his cousin.  

"I like looking at the sky, it's more interesting than my dreams." She muttered the last bit, Harry's gaze moved from her to the roof.       

"You had another one didn't you, Ron told me about your stay and you didn't sleep a wink when you come to Gryffindor tower that night." The exhausted girl, looked down twiddling her thumbs. "To tell the truth, I get scared to close my eyes some times. Every time I hear a woman screaming and them this flash of green." He tried to comfort the drained girl. 

"I'm not surprised, insanity runs through the family it practically gallops," Moon mumbled trying to lighten the somber mood, which worked receiving a chuckle from Harry.  

"So...um what are you gonna do about that Sirius dude?" The young girl had overhead Harry and Ron talking about Sirius coming for him. Slightly worried for Harry, though she hated being 'weak' she couldn't help it. It was the one thing her aunt reminded her about, "You are weak, you-

"I don't know, I'm still trying to figure that out."The boy with glasses answered pondering. 

"Two words, pepper spray. I have some spare if you need it, Ria gave it to mean. Muggles use it, it actually works quite well." Harry covered his mouth with his hand so he didn't wake anyone up and Moon copied. Lending against a wall they fell into a dreamless slumber next to each other.

 Lending against a wall they fell into a dreamless slumber next to each other