-𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐰-

HOLDING their breath until they could hear their past selves dash away

HOLDING their breath until they could hear their past selves dash away. The three crept out from behind the trees eyeing the Hippogriff. 

"Okay go, Harry." The boy with glasses snuck over to Buckbeak bowing in front of the bird, receiving on in return. Unhooking the chain he tugged gently turning to get the creature to move. The two girls came up behind to assist Harry. When the bird didn't respond Harry pulled with all his weight nearly slipping over. Moon joined in on the tug-a-war, as Hermione sprinted off appearing back with Buckbeak's food which court his attention and he started to hinder behind them. Hear Hagrid's Hut doors propelled open the three frozen watching as Fudge and Dumbledore trotted out, the had their backs to the students and were talking about the garden. As quickly and silently as they could the teenagers led the Hippogriff into the forest. Signing in relief they trudged off deeper into the forest. 

"Now we have to save Sirius." Hermione rushed off as Harry dropped the chain leaving the bird behind. The Ravenclaw and Gryffindors haul to a stop when the court sight of the Whomping Willow, puffing by the time they stopped.           

"Look! It's Lupin." Harry pointed, Moon turned her attention to her godfather, she raced towards him but Hermione blocked her. 

"No, no Hermione! It's a full moon, I have to-he's gonna-" 

"You know we can't, we can't meddle with time too much." 'mione kept a firm grip on Moon as they watch Lupin disappear into the tree. Soon Snape followed.

"And now we wait." Harry signed taking a seat on the dirt floor. They sat, leaning against some trees everything was awfully silent. "Moon?" Harry interrupted the silence. 

"Oui, Harry." 

"When I was with Sirius when the dementors were attacking us, I saw someone, that person make the dementors go away." 

"Dementors?" Moon rows her eye-brows. 

"With a Patronus. I heard Snape telling Dumbledore, according to him only a really powerful wizard can conjure one." Hermione added in, Harry turned to Moon smiling. 

"It was my dad... It was my dad who conjured the Patronus." His words shocked Mackenzie and Hermione. 

"Harry your father's-" Hermione started.

"Dead, I know. I'm telling you, I saw him." Tension grew in the air. It killed Moon thinking about her cousin. She never really knew him but he was her cousin, she wished she had more time with him and Lily. When she was looking through her aunt's office she found an old letter from the young couple they told her more stuff about her parents and them then her aunt did in a lifetime. Moon couldn't imagine how Harry felt. 

"It gets easier, l'élu. Le temps aidera." Moon whispered she linked arms with him and rested her head on his shoulder. Unknowingly Harry's eyes teared thinking about his parents. 

"Here we come."  The trio stumbled up, brushing off the dirt off their clothes. In the distance, they watch six silhouettes emerge from the moving tree. 

"You see Sirius talking to me there?" Moon and Hermione peered over at motioning. "He's asking me to come and live with him." He sounded so content. 

"C'est fantastique, Harry." Moon gave a small. 

"When we free him, I'll never have to go back to the Dursleys. It'll be him and I." The three of them held grins on their faces, which dropped when they saw Lupin slowly transform.

"Harry!" They hear someone yelled in the distance, Moon ran through the forest following a big dog and Lupin in his wolf form. Harry overtook her only to stop when he saw his past self do the same. Harry, Hermione and Moon watch in panic, then a crazy idea popped into the blonde's head. She instantly started to mimic a wolf's howl. Gaining Lupin, Hermione and Lupin's attention, Harry tried to put a hand over her mouth. 

"What are you doing?" Harry said in disbelief, Moon pushed Harry off her. 

"Saving your life." She howled again, stopping when seeing werewolf running away from past Harry.  Moon let out a breath of relief but that was short-lived when she relased the wolf was sprinting towards the three of them. "Shit! I didn't think about that. Run!"  

A/N - l'élu - chosen one 

Le temps aidera - time will help 

Sorry bout grammar mistakes