Perhaps a trip wouldnt hurt...

Maris POV-

"Marinettttteee! Wake uppp, I want my beloved Camembert!" That's how I was woke up on this lovely Monday morning. I groaned and sat up. Being alien does have its perks and one of them is that I don't need much sleep.

So I jumped out of bed and order some Camembert for room service, along with an English breakfast. I swear uncle jagged thinks I'm obsessed with that stinky cheese.

I waited for the room service and ate my breakfast when it arrived whilst plagg noisily ate his 'gooey ness' as he called it. I finished and went to shower.

I had finally ditched my younger fashion and now wore my own creations or 'MK' originals. I'm 17 now and figured I was a little to old for the whole innocent flower act about a year ago.

I got changed and did my hair in 2 duch braids.
Outfit:

I grabbed my grey shoulder bag and motioned for plagg to fly in, which he did with surprisingly little reluctance

I entered the living room to find uncle jagged and auntie penny in the living room whilst on a call. I waved to them to say good bye and headed out.

I see Chloe outside the hotel and head over to her. She spots me and runs up to give me a massive hug.

"Mari! How was your weekend? Did you get enough sleep? Are you eating enough? What did-" Chloe starts mother-Henning and I cut her off with a slight giggle and take her hands in mine to stop her from frantically waving them around.
"Chlo, chill out. I'm absolutely fine and had a great weekend and got a lot of commissions sent out! What about you, how's Luka~" I add with a smirk and wiggle of my eyebrows as she becomes red in the face. It's not often she gets flustered but it's certainly fun when she does.
"H-he's fine! Stop laughing! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Let's go!" And with that she drags me into her awaiting limo with me still laughing under my breath.

Third person-

The girls enter the school, arms linked and head to their class. Miss Bustier has insisted that she must have the class until they graduate for university so they were stuck with listening to incompetence. They walked in and where greeted with ice cold glares, which they graciously ignored ( along with some extended feet) and headed to the back of the classroom.

"I'm meeting up with Gami today, you coming ?" Mari asked her blonde friend.

" Sure, we need some girl time!" She enthusiastically replied. They had a good bit of girl chat before the teacher entered, looking far to happy for their liking.

"Good morning children!" She greeted, getting half-added replies back. " I have very exciting news! We will be going to Gotham city to study how things work in a crime ridden city. Since we are the dubbed akuma class" everyone cringed at that, " it would be helpful for us to learn how to deal with these situations better!"

'Great' Mari thought, 'we're going to a crime ridden city and to observe the people. Not creepy at all'

The class actually seemed pretty excited. It was like they didn't know this was the crime capital of the world. Miss B was going through rule and stuff and was telling the class how they were leaving that weekend coming so to ensure that they're packed and ready to go.

Mari was tempted to stay home but figured it wouldn't be fair to leave Chloe with these buffoons so decided against it.

"Oh my damiboo must've asked his father to convince the principal to get us this trip!" One lying bitch exclaimed in her high pitched voice.

"Who's damiboo Lila?" Her loyal guard dog (alya) asked. Lila smirked to herself.

"Oh just Damian Wayne, the only biological son of Bruce Wayne !"

You could practically hear the cogs turning in Maris head whilst the sheep were fawning over lilas story of childhood romance. And it clicked. Damian. Batman. Gotham. Bruce Wayne.

She was cut off of her inner panic by the voice of her friend. " M, you okay? You look panicked." Chloe asked. Poor Chloe, a true mother hen.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, what do you know about Damian Wayne ?" Mari questioned.

Chloe looked at her sceptically before answering, "son of Bruce Wayne, multi millionaire. I've met him at a gala once or twice. Proper stick in the mud." She finished with a huff.

Looking over at mari, you could see the utter glee on her face. Chloe looked confused.
" Thanks chlo! Anyway gotta go!" And with that she was out of the classroom before you could say superman.

Upon arriving in her suite, Mari called out plagg and when he was floating lazily infront of her face she started.

"Do you know what this means plagg!? It means that Damian is in Gotham! And he got to his dad! And that means because I'm going to Gotham I get to see him! And Batman must be Bruce Wayne, meaning Damian is the current robin! And I'm so happy for him!" By the end of her word vomit she was floating in front of  the destruction god who just looked at her tiredly.

"That's great kit" he replied before floating away to find cheese from a now pouting Mari.
She huffed then lowered herself to the floor before going over to her computer.

She decided it was probably time to search up about superman. She discovered that he was the famous reporter Clark Kent, I mean glasses don't cover up everything! She decided that if she wanted to find anything about her origins then she needed to talk to him. Coming up with the resolute that she would ask Damian about introducing her.

'Dont worry demon' she thought ' we shall be reunited'.