Morning at the manor

Mari was woken up to a knock at the door. She groaned, before sitting up and telling whoever was on the other side to come in. Alfred opened the door slightly. "Mistress Mari, breakfast will be ready in a few minuets." He told her.

She nodded lightly. "Thank you Mr Alfred, I'll be down in a moment." He smiled at her.

"Please call me Alfred Miss Mari."

She giggled lightly, "Very well Alfred." He nodded before leaving, closing the door after him.

"Plagg?" Mari called. The black god flew in front of her face, already stuffing his with cheese. She cringed at the smell. "You're sick a glutton. Anyway, has Kagami made an attempt to contact Lady Noir ?" She asked with a bit of urgency.

He shook his head. "Nope, no akuma calls and I'm sure she could handle a few by herself." He was right and she knew. She was just so used to having everything rely on her. She sighed and plastered a smile on her face to cover her stress. Plagg shook his head at her before flying off muttering about 'stubborn aliens'.

She got up, completing her morning routine, and got changed into a pair of black jeans paired with a green blouse. She let her hair out of the braid Damian had done before he had left for the night, leaving it slightly wavy.

She made her way downstairs, admiring the architecture around her. The house truly was a beautiful building that out a lot of Paris architecture to shame. If it wasn't for her near perfect memory, she would most likely get lost in the building.

She arrived in the dinning room to be met with both Damian, who sat there waiting for her, and Tim who honestly looked as though he hadn't slept and with the computer still in front of him, that was likely the case. Damian brightened immediately upon seeing her. "Good morning malak." He greeted with a soft smile. Mari gave him a bright smile back, which he fought the urge to cover his eyes from since it was that bright.

"Good morning demon, sleep well?" She questioned whilst taking the seat that he gestured to beside him. He nodded.
"Has he slept?" She whispered to Damian.

He shook his head no, "doesn't usually." He told her quietly, knowing she would hear it full volume. Mari perked up and looked towards the door expectantly. Damian gave her a questioning look and she just smiled and nodded towards the door.

Suddenly Richard burst in. "Good morning fellow people and alien!" He greeted. Mari giggled and they all thought it was the most angelic thing they've ever heard.

"Wow, now I know why you call her an angel Damian, cause that sound was heavenly." Tim said, finally speaking for the first time that morning. Mari flushed pink at the compliment whilst the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Oh I believe that the bucket head guy is coming" she told them trying to direct the attention of of her. All the other occupants of the room looked towards the door and sure enough, Jason walked in and stopped seeing everyone looking at him.

"What?" He questioned. Everyone looked away. He took at seat opposite Mari.
"So pixie pop, excited about finding out where you come from" he asked. She gave him a warm smile and nodded her head.

" I am, I've definitely been waiting to find out more about my origins for a long time." Damian took her hand in his under the table.

Alfred came in with trays and served the breakfast. "Thank you Alfred, this looks wonderful!" Mari complimented, getting nods from the others. Alfred smiled and left.

They all ate their breakfast and then went into the living room. Mari picked up her phone off of charge and immediately cringed at all the missed calls and texts from Chloe. "What is it angel ?" Damian asked, getting cooes from his brothers at his uncharacteristic concern.

" My friend was worried about me and has blown up my phone." She called Chloe and waited for the slaughter to come.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" You could hear Chloe shout causing Mari to pull the phone away from her ear and holding it there.

"Chill chlo, I'm with a childhood friend." She tried to calm her.

"I DONT GIVE A FLYING RATS ASS ABOUT THE FACT YOURE WITH SOMEONE!  Do you have any idea how worried I've been?!" The voice was practically a screech but the concern and stress was evident.

Mari looked sheepish at that. " I'm sorry, my phone died so I couldn't contact you." Mari told her.

"Okay, fine. Are you coming back or staying with them for the trip?" She questioned with a defeated sigh. Mari could practically see her blonde friend rubbing her face in frustration.

" I'm staying with them but I'll try be at as much of the activities as possible!" That earned a 'mhm' then the phone hung up.Mari sighed in defeat. Damian rubbed her back trying to ease her tension, letting her shoulders relax a little.

Bruce then entered the room with a calm face. He nodded to everyone in greeting then looked at Mari. "So, you're allowed to go back to your class to participate in whatever activity and then at 4 Alfred will come to retrieve you. Then we'll meet up with superman." He told me.

Mari smiled in thanks and gave a slight nod. "I better go grab my bag and plagg before I go." She said standing up and leaving the room with Damian following in toe.

The other men of the bat family shared a look. They had never seen the youngest Wayne like this and all silently agreed that the young kryptonian was good for him.

"Tim, I need you and Barbra to get onto finding everything you can about the situation in Paris." The peace was disrupted as Bruce got his bat voice on. "We need to find a way to help, even if that is from Gotham. You're excused from patrol though and if you don't get at least 5 hours sleep today I will let Dick take charge." Tim went to protest but a raised eyebrow from Bruce allowed Tim to process the threat and he snapped him mouth shut, nodding in defeat.

"Good. Dick the tours in less then an hour." With that the Wayne's all spilt to get ready for the day.