Supermeeting

"I would not dishonour you by lying to you Mari, your class is truly intolerable." Damian admitted as Alfred pulled up.

"Yeah they are not the most... savoury bunch." Dick added with a small grimace.

"Yep. That's them alright. They weren't always so... defensive towards me." Maria expression went unfocused for a second before it hardened. " I allowed myself to get comfortable. I let my guard down and it had consequences, but I have learnt from it and I will not allow my mistake to be repeated." With that admittance she got into the car as Alfred opened the door for them.

Damian worried for her. He knew that they had been taught the same things in the league, that people weren't there to be friends, but rather useful tools. He knew this, but she had always seemed so far from the teachings of their childhood. She was always so light and gentle. All of the good aspects of his childhood involved her.

It had always been a little daunting when he saw her get that same haunted look that he had seen on himself. Or to see the conditioned views of the world in her as well. It was becoming clearer that Mari hadn't had an efficient support system around her to combat the league as he himself had been granted.

No matter. He was here now.

***

When Dick, Damian and Mari entered the manor, it was to the sound of a frantic voice talking with Bruce's much more controlled one.

"-10years Bruce! What if they had corrupted her! How catastrophic would a kryptonian assassin have been?! You need to get this league-"

"Ah it seems that Master Clark has arrived." Alfred's warm voice averted the trios attention from the mound argument, Mari trying to tune out the conversation that was clearly about her.
" Master Bruce has just been made aware of your arrival. I assume he and his companion will be joining you shortly in the living room if you would like to accompany me there young Masters and Miss?"

"Yes thanks Alfie." Dick replied with a slightly a strained smile. He led the walk to the room, Mari and Damian straying behind him slightly.

Damian looked concerned at the girl next to him, and when she met his eyes, Mari gave him a soft, appreciative smile and took his hand as they came to the living room and took the loveseat as they had the night before.

"Angel, are you sure you are alright?" Damian questioned softly as he took Maris hand into both of his. The girl in question looked up at him.

"I promise Dames, just nervous." She admitted, moving closer to the other so that there shoulders were touching. Damian smiled adoringly at her.

"You're home. Did the tour go okay?" Bruce questioned as he entered the room that his sons and Mari sat waiting in. There was a collective grimace at the reminder of the day.

"It was alright. The tour itself went fine, it was just the class were a little... difficult." Dick informed the older man.

"Hmn"

Another tall man walked in after Bruce. He wore glasses and had dark hair, he looked stressed but still managed to put a smile on his face as he thanked Alfred for opening the door for him.

"Clark, this is who I was telling you about." Bruce spoke to the other, then indicating towards Mari who stood up after being referred to. "Mari, this is Clark Kent, other wise known as-"

"Superman." Mari interrupted, a slightly dazed look on her face as she shook hands with the man he had been dreaming about meeting since she had first been told about him. " it's a urm- honour to meet you."

"Thank you." Clark gave her a warm smile. " Bruce tells me we have something important in common."

"Yes sir. I am Kryptonian." She told him, his facial expressions indicating he was already informed of this. "My birth name is Mari-el, at least that was what was found on my blanket when I arrived on earth, but I just go by Mari."

"Ah, my birth name is Kal-el. I believe that means we're related in some way. My father informed me that there was another kryptonian sent down to earth at the same time as me, so I assume that would be you." Clark explained, an excited glimmer coming over him at the thought of another person who is fully like him. His sons are only half kryptonian and never suffered through not knowing why they are different then others.

"Your father?" Mari said confusedly. "But I thought he, you know?"

Clark gave a small laugh. "Yes he was unfortunately killed along with the rest of the kryptonians, but his subconscious is in the fortress of solitude. You can come to see it if you wish."

"I would love that Mr Kent!"

"It's settled then." Bruce interrupted, " Mari will visit the fortress with you. It is Saturday now and there is another tour at WE tomorrow and I know that you work Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday seems to be a good day. Do you two agree?" He got two nods of the head from both aliens. It was evident with the two standing side by side that they had similarities, with their pale skin, dark hair and bright blue eyes.

Suddenly Maris phone rung, she picked her phone up and the caller ID showed a picture of an Asian girl with short dark hair and hazel eyes. The name
'カジャミ' sprung up and Maris face got alarmed.

"What is it habibi?" Damian questioned softly.

"One moment Dames, I have to take this." Plagg flew out of her pocket and to the phone as she answered, both ignorant to the surprised face of Clark. "Kagami? ... siren?... of course, you have your power ups?... no need to apologise luck, I'll be there soon."
She hung up and started off towards her room, stopping only when Damian interrupted her.

"Beloved? What's wrong?"

"Akuma. My partner needs me."

Heyyy... so heres a long overdue chapter. Hopefully you enjoy. Also I changed her birth name to Mari-el instead of what I had it before.