Reunited

Damien was having a bad day. Today was the anniversary of his beloved and his betrothal ceremony. Got he missed her like crazy. She and been the one person that brightened his dull childhood and he wanted to see her and hug her and never let go ever again because she was his Angel and he was her demon.

She was the only thing that he had hidden from his brothers because they are nosy gits. It doesn't help that Jon and the rest of the Kent's are just a reminder that she's not here and she didn't even get to find out about her origins like the other kryptonians. And her planet had blown up! Her real parents are dead and she didn't know.

He didn't have any idea were she is either because she'd gotten taken from the league after death stroke. He hoped she was happy. But when she got the rest of her powers (because superman has more and they were the same species) he wasn't able to be there, she would've gone through that alone! And if that didn't keep him up at night he doesn't know what does.

He had gotten out of bed and was relentlessly teased for his bad mood. God how he wanted to wipe that smirk off Todd's face. His father then entered the room.

"Damian, Dick, a French class are visiting and I want you both to be tour guides for them. This is not up for discussion, it's what's happening." His father has told them in a voice that left no room for argument. Well if that didn't make his day a whole lot better. Note the sarcasm. He spent the rest of his breakfast aggressively eating with a scowl on his face.

He decided he would go try to blow off some steam in the gym. He punch he kicked, he sliced but nothing was helping his temper. If Mari was here she'd tell him to meditate. Well today was there day so perhaps it couldn't hurt.

So that's how his brothers found him on the gym floor sat crossed legged and eyes clothes. Dick had snapped a photo. They all agreed he looked to peaceful to disturb so they calmly left him to it. He seemed to be in an extra bad mood today. It seemed to happen every year on this day, he would get extra moody and snappy, he's been doing it for the last 7 years of being here. The first time it had happened he had cut everyone's clothes with his katana.

The boys were all curious as to what got him like this but decided not to pry after the first time Dick had asked he almost lost a finger. They all shuddered at how feral he had Damian had gotten about that. The only clue they had was a photo, they think, that he was looking at with a far away look in his eyes. They didn't see what was on it but it seemed to be ripped in half.

The meditating actually helped Damian, just like she said it would. The only thought that brought him comfort was that she couldn't be dead because not a lot of people had kryptonite or knew she is krytonian.

~~time skip~~

Robin was glad it was patrol time as it gave him a chance to blow off some much needed steam. But nothing interesting was happening! One attempted mugging on his side. He was pissed and was waiting for his brothers to finish whatever they were doing in an ally.

He got impatient so decided to tell them to hurry up. "Where are you imbeciles, Batman is waiting for a report and you all seem to be in the same place so hurry up!" He snapped at them through the coms. It was Todd who responded but he didn't focus on what was said because he heard a laugh that was his favourite sound when he was younger. It was Mari. He knew that laugh anywhere.

So he took off to where his brothers are. He knows she can hear him coming and with her intelligence and x-ray vision, likely knows all of their identities. She was always an over thinker so he just hoped she wouldn't run.

When he arrived she could see her tense no posture. He was only looking at her back but her hair was still the same dark colour that has a blue tinge. It was up in a high ponytail but when down it looks like it would easily reach her waist. From what he could see, she was wearing a black jacket and had denim jeans on that matched perfectly, making him wonder if she had made then as she had started to do in the last years at the league. He had to see her eyes though.

So he called to her, even though she knew he was there.
"Angel..." he breathed and she whipped around to see him. Mari was taking him in, the sight of her demon there in the colours of the famed Robin. She couldn't see his eyes through his mask and that annoyed her because she so loved his eyes. He was now taller then her probably 6,1 roughly. His jawline had become sharper and his body perfectly built. He was perfection after all.

He was taking in the rest of her. She was shorter then him by about 4 inches but not short. She legs looked like they were carved by a god despite being clad in denim. Her chest was perfectly proportioned. Her face had matured but her bluebell eyes were still ever present and looking at him with so much care.

"Demon..." she whispered and he took the initiating step forward and then within a blink she was hugging him with so much force he almost toppled over but kept his balance and hugged her back. They both melted into the embrace, oblivious to the staring of the three older birds.

"Has he been possessed?" Dick whispered. Tim shook his head, Positive this was a coffee hallucination.

"Okay, pixie pop is most definitely magic" Jason exclaimed, Throwing his hands up in defeat. This caused Damian to glare at his brother. He broke the hug and smiled lovingly at the angel in front of him. Then his smile turned into a smirk and she looked at him cautiously because she knew that look.

"What..?" She asked carefully. This caused his smirk to grow bigger.

"I'm taller then you." He told her. Her face turned into a mock glare. He laughed at that and soon enough she joined in.

Until they were interrupted by a cough, causing them both to look at the source of the noise.

"So demon spawn, you gonna explain or..?" Jason asked with a curious expression matching dick and Tim's. Damian sighed, before looking at his beloved next to him.

"Malak, why don't we go back to the manor and explain to the heathens?" He asked her. She let out a small chuckle.

"Demon, don't be so rude to your brothers. And yes I believe we owe them an explanation." She lightly reprimanded. She turned to the others who were giving her looks of awe and caution which was to be expected, given she clearly knew who they were. She just gave them a warm smile. She then grabbed damians waist and flew up with him. This caused some squeaking from the boys and a huff from Damian whilst she just giggled before asking Damian for directions.