Left behind... again

It was the day of the trip and Mari was all packed. She had the miracle box in her bag and had clothes and fabrics and other necessities in her suitcase. She put the half of a picture of Damian in her pocket.

"Here!" A little blue haired girl said, handing a photo to a little green eyed boy who took it cautiously.

"What is it?" He asked inspecting it.

"It's a photo of us so that if we ever get split up, you'll always remember me.

"Do you have one ?" He asked with rare emotion.

"No because I could only get one. But thats okay!" She tried to reassure him. He simply shook his head and carefully tore the photo in half so the girl and the boy were on separate sides. She then handed the part of him back to the girl.

"Now we will always have two half's of a whole." The girl gave him a warm smile and pocketed the picture.

If he didn't recognise her, all she had to do was show him it and hopefully he would know it was her. She went to bored the plane with the first class ticket Jagged bought her but was stopped when her super hearing picked up on Lila scheming.

"She t-tried to t-take my suitcase! Oh alya what did I do to deserve this!" The liar cried with fake crocodile tears running down her face. Alya was quick to comfort her.
"You haven't done anything, it's that brats fault. And don't worry we'll help marinette learn a lesson. What comes around goes around"

She tuned out and made sure to ask the airline hostess if she could ensure her bags were not taken by anyone other than her, whilst slipping a €100 to her.

She spotted Chloe and called her over.
"Cmon chlo! Your taking ages !" She exclaimed, slightly over excited. Which was weird because Chloe hadn't seen her like this since her first year of school.

"Calm down Mars bar, I'm coming !" She said with a chuckle. Mars bar was a nick name that Chloe had made up after finding out about Maris very fast metabolism (though she didn't know why) and came across her eating 20 Mars bars in a row.

They got on the plane and did what teenagers do. Talked, ate, watch movies, listen to music and anything to make the flight feel shorter. By the end both girls got a decent amount of sleep although Mari woke up due to her super hearing picking up the voice of a fox and her sheep. So she designed.

~~time skip~~

When they arrived at the airport mari went and got both hers and chloes bags whilst thanking the employee for keeping them from the dirty liar. Mari then got a call from penny.

"Miss bustier, I have to take this call" she told her teacher. The teacher nodded and then Mari walked off to the side. Upon finishing call she walked back to find her whole class gone. She sighed, because of course this would happen.

It was late and they were in Gotham city! Didn't they understand how dangerous that's was! She was half tempted to fly to the hotel but thought better of it cause she'll either be seen or caught by a bat-boy. So she started walking whilst following her google maps. And just when she thought that the day couldn't get any more sucky, her phone died. So now she was lost in the crime capital. Fabulous.

She tried to remember what the directions were and sorta  winged it. But she was lost. Super lost. And to add to it, she was being followed. Good old super hearing. She used her x-ray vision to try and find an ally that had a fire escape in it. When finding one she led him right there.

Meanwhile, one red bucket- ahem I mean red hood - was patrolling when he saw a young girl being followed by a big man. She looked about 17, quite built for a young woman and about 5,7, could be a Wayne with her looks. But the man was a big load of 6,0 ugly. And then the young woman turns into a ally ! Doesn't she know that's the worst thing you can do! But as she turned around to face the man, she looked right at red hood. Like she knew he was there. She gave a little shake of her head and the chaos in red made him want to see what happens before helping so he crouched and listened.

"Hey girlie, you wanna give me 'ur bag." The man whispered to her.

"I'm okay thank you sir, but is there anything else I can help you with, like a hair cut?" Red hood snickered at that but her man growled and got out a knife.

"I don't have time for games, so either you gimme your bags or I'll take you." Red was about to interfere at that cause surely this girl would be threatened now. But no, she actually giggled.

"I'd like to see you try" it was like she was actually challenging him! And so the man lunged but she simply moved out the ways and he had a face full of mud. He got up and moved to attack her again but she grabbed the hand with the knife just held him there whilst he tried to attack at her. Then she actually yawned! "Okay I'm bored, honestly it's been so long since I've had a challenge and I'm sorely disappointed." With that she hit the pressure point and he passed out.

Red hood just sat there with his mouth hanging open before she spoke to him.

"So red bucket are you gonna come tie him up or am I going to do that as well?" She questioned with a smirk. Red jumped down from his spot and tied the man up whilst still keeping an eye on the young blunette who seemed to be inspecting her nails.

"How- what- why" he questioned. She sighed before looking at him and it almost felt like when the Kent's used their x-ray vision. Little did he know that was exactly what she was doing. Suddenly she looked at if she heard something.

"Oh, your other bats seem to be coming" he looked at her quizzically and sure enough Nightwing and Red Robin dropped down beside him.

"Hood it's rude to stare!" Nightwing reprimanded his younger brother. " Hello ma'am I'm sorry for his rudeness, may we escort you back to the place you're staying."

She gave him a bright smile that almost rivalled the sun and said, "Thank you Mr Nightwing but if you could just give me the directions to Wayne hotel and I'll be on my way!" Red robin then decided to be the most logical.

"We can't let you walk around Gotham alone, especially when it's clear your not from around here. So why are you out here alone at night?" She looked down sheepishly after that.

"Well, my class kinda forgot me at the airport and then my phone died so I was just tryna guess?" She said whilst rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. Nightwing was about to say something when the voice of the youngest Wayne was heard in all 3 brothers ears.

"Where are you imbeciles, Batman is waiting for the report and you 3 all seem to be in one place now hurry up!" He snapped, causing Mari to laugh cause that was definitely he demon she remembered, thank god for super hearing.

"We're just talking to a badass woman who has a shitty class demon spawn, don't get your feathers in a ruffle" Hood responded. Both other birds looked at him confused at the badass part and he just indicated to the passed out mugger.

Mari heard the distinct sound of more footsteps running across the roofs, indicating her demon was in his way. She took a deep breath as she waited for him to come. He was getting closer and Mari was planning her escape, she couldn't do this, he might not remember her! She felt plagg encouragingly patting her thigh from her purse. The birds were all arguing about what to do about her and her 'shitty class' as they called it.

Then she heard the sound of boots landing behind her...