Dating advice

The superhero duo were a force to be reckoned with. The two Parisian hero's moved in perfect harmony, bar the evidence of Maris experience and strength in comparison with her partner. It was a long battle, or at least longer then the akuma battles usually lasted, especially a repeat akuma, and the drawn up trauma definitely took a toll on Mari as she fought with out mercy.

The akuma was hidden in a small chain bracelet, barley noticeable on Siren as it blended in, but with the help of a lucky charm and Maris ice breath, the two eventually broke the object.

"Miraculous Lady Luck!" Kagamis cry sent a wave of ladybugs over the city, and as loved ones were returned, those who had not succumbed to the water wept in relief.

Damian, Bruce, Tim, Dick, Clark and Jason, who had joined them after about 10 minutes of the battle, stood at the Bat computer, tense, horrified and perhaps a little awed at the power of the miraculous. They watched as the partners shared some quiet words, clasping each others forearms before going off in different directions.

Tim closed the computer down, as the live feed ended, observing the faces of those around him. Clark had a look of horror and the same confusion left from earlier. Jason's eyes looked a tad more green then usual (Tim carefully ignored how that sight still made him want to curl up in please - I'm sorry - stop- hurts- PLEASE-) and his hands were curled into fists. His eldest brother had lost his usual cheery demeanour and was pacing restlessly, his famous temper clawing at the surface. Every inch of Bruce's body was tense and he had his expressionless mask in place, but Tim was one of the few people who could see the sadness the man felt for the young hero's and the French citizens. Anyone who really knew the vigilante knew of his bleeding heart.

Tim could hardly stand to look at Damian as the look of utter devastation on his younger brothers face was so vulnerable and uncharacteristic that it made something in Tim ache in sympathy and the want to wrap the boy in much needed support. He held back for the sake of not wanting to get maimed and allowing Damian to not acknowledge that he had let himself be so see through with his emotions.

Everyone was shaken from their own heads as the recognisable blue portal appeared and Mari entered. It closed behind her and her superhero get-up disappeared in a flash, leaving only her walls to protect her from the others seeing the exhaustion on the young hero's face.

Plagg flopped into his chosens hand in exhaustion and Kalki sped into Maris bag that rested on her hip. Nobody said anything as Alfred wordlessly brought a piece of Camembert cheese for the small dirty.

"Angel-"

"Don't Damian." Her sharp tone of voice made Damian stop in his tracks. Tim could understand as it seemed the whole room was surprised as the two had been nothing but happy towards each other so far. Mari softened at the look on her betrothed face, sighed and ran a tired hand through her hair. "I'm sorry. I'm just- I just don't want to talk about it yet. Thank you for the cheese Alfred." She gave the group a tired smile before she headed up to presumably her room."

Damian was obviously going to go after her. And surely that would be the right thing to do in any normal relationship. But they are hero's. Mari is a hero, and Tim knows that rough battles, especially ones that bring up past trauma, tend to leave you in a kind of dissociative 'battle' mindset. It would only end up with the pair getting into an argument or getting worked up. It had taken him and Kon a while to figure that out but now that they had been dating for a little under 2 years and been best friends for more, they knew how to approach the hero side of things.

Surprisingly, or not really that surprising, Dick was the one to stop Damian.

"Dames, I wouldn't talk to her just yet." Damian whirled round on the older man with a look on his face that Tim was very familiar with, but knew had not been aimed at the eldest son in a very long time.

"Why not! She's obviously upset, you dolt! If anything I figured you would encourage me to comfort my beloved since you are the one who constantly monologues of the importance of others emotions!" He seemed hurt to, underneath the anger. It was understandable, he often took any advice as a insult.

"Dicks right Damian." Tim interjected. "Battles like that usually leave you in a defensive mindset for a little while. She'll probably take anything you say as an attack and you won't get anywhere." He was right and he could see that Damian knew it to. But despite the progress the brat had made, he still loathed to admit he's wrong so he just huffed and stormed up the stairs. No one protested, they knew he wouldn't risk upsetting the girl.

Hiiii....
Sorry I haven't posted in so long and sorry it's short and not very good. Had massive block and not really been into miraculous lately. Hope this is okay!