SIREN

It was clear that Mari had switched to the mindset of her super persona from the way her face hardened and her body instantly got into a defensive position. All the others in the room recognised the shift, having gone through it many times.

"What did spots say Bread?" Plaggs nasally voice questioned, ignoring the spluttering of the Boy Scout.

"It's Siren. Ondine's been akumatised again." Maris breath sped up slightly at the mention of the past akuma, plagg rested a paw on the girls nose in an attempt at comfort. "We have to transform quickly, and with the water power-up, bug wasn't there to face her the first time."

"Angel, what's the matter? Is this what you informed us of yesterday?" Damian question, taking the girls hand. Bruce looked curious at the prospect of being able to research more into the Paris situation whilst Dick looked concerned for the dark haired girl. Clark was just say there looking confused, one about the bug-cat looking thing and two about the softness of the proclaimed demon spawn.

"Yes. A friend of mine has been akumatized again. The first time was particularly devastating for Paris." She answered, a wave of horror coating her face as she thought back to the previous battle, gone as quick as it came. "I need to leave. I cannot allow my partner to face her alone."

With that, ignoring Damian's protests, she took a pair of sunglasses, perching them on her head. In a flash, a small horse figure appeared, shocking the others in the room. The horse seemed to observe their surrounding with an approving look.

"Guardian, why have you kept this house from me?! Whoever lives here must be rich and important." The regal voice of the deity exclaimed. Plagg zoomed up into the face of the other.

"No time Kalki!"

"Hold on. There's more!" Dicks high pitched exclamation made everyone wince.

"I don't have time to explain. Demon, I promise I'll be back safe and sound. Here," Mari handed the boy her phone, open on a website called 'Miracle Watch', "this provides good coverage of most of the battle."

Not even giving anyone a chance to speak, she called on her transformation and then proceeded to merge the two kwamiis, before portaling away.

***

"Drake, prove you are not completely useless and get up the website 'Miracle Watch on the bat computer." Damian's sharp voice demanded as he, Dick, Bruce and Clark stalked into the Bat cave at a quick pace, Alfred taking the rear at a more relaxed speed.

The teen in question conceded with only a eye-roll, and turned to the computer he was occupied, typing frantically. Barely a few seconds later and the page occupying the phone held tightly in Damian's hands was on the screen.

Damian pushed the older away from the keyboard, ignoring his splutters of indignation, and clicked on the words 'LIVE' on a image of a recording camera. It brought up a scene that shook the hero and vigilantes in the room.

The entire of Paris was submerged in water. Rooftops were barley visible but those that were had huddles of people on them. Arguably the worst sight was the censored blurs in the water, covering what one could only assume was dead bodies.

Shaking out of his horror, Tim slowly moved the youngest away and turned on subtitles, so that the rapid French would be translated to English for them.

"-noir has just arrived on scene, quickly joining her partner Lady Luck. It seems this occasion calls for their water transformations-"

The girl did a good job of keeping her obvious fear disguised, but the shaky recording and how her voice seemed to stutter every time a scream from her fellow Parisians, clued in otherwise.

"-can't get any visuals underwater, but I'll change the viewing to those of the waterproof cameras."

The scene shifted and they were shown what looked to be a underwater palace, made form some unidentifiable substance, but looked as though it were water solified. In the middle was a large throne made from the same substance.

On the throne sat a girl. Or at least what looked to be a girl. Her skin was a pale blue, almost translucent with marking that were only slightly darker blue. Her hair was a coral pink and floated around her head, acting as a mock crown. Her eyes were a bright green and were her pupils should be there was a dark blue slit, reminiscent of a cats pupil, narrowed at the figures infront of her. Covering the top of her body was green scales which then turned into a tale instead of two legs.

In front of her, the two Parisian hero's stood tall and defiant.

Maris partner was an inch or so shorter then her, her dark hair styled in a choppy bob. Her suit was black and red, a predictable theme for a ladybug super heroine.
A/N I imagine her suit as an almost female dare devil suit- ignore the hair.

On her back was an all red fencing sword that stayed out by some magical force and on her hip was what looked to be a spotted yo-yo

On her back was an all red fencing sword that stayed out by some magical force and on her hip was what looked to be a spotted yo-yo. The only hint that it was styled for the water was the fabric in between her fingers and the red scales on either side of her neck, which indicated the formation of gills. The hero had a cold look of indifference, but the twitch of her fingers and how she often looked to her partner showed that she was at least unnerved.

The majority of Maris face face was hidden from view. A black hood was drawn up and a black mask his the bottom of her face. It only made the glowing blue cat eyes so much more intimidating. Her long braid swished out of her suit, acting as a tail. Her suit did remind them all of her assassin raised background.
A/N not sure how much I like this outfit but honestly it was the best I could find, also once again ignore the hair and add the face mask.

The staff was retractable, if the way it was small and resting on her hip at first before turning long was a hint. And a black sword hung sheathed on her other hip. Her fingers were also inter-joined and blue scales crept up her neck as-well.

"How nice of you to join me in my palace, little hero's." The voice could only be the girl sitting on the throne, but her mouth stayed in a sharp smile, exposing her pointed teeth. The words came from all around them as did she were speaking through the water...