Start

A/N -Things to know y/n does not have parents she also lives alone. Her and Naruto have sleep overs at each others house every once in a while. Now, what y/n doesnt know is that she's had the 2 tailed beast sealed in her. I just thought id announce this so it makes sense later on. This chapter might be long because im trying to cover everything so yea..enjoy!

Y/N pov.
"Come on Naruto we're going to get in trouble if we stay any longer the point is not to get caught." I turn to say to Naruto with my little twist with the colorful ball shaped Barrett's hitting me lightly on my face.

"Y/N, we need to do the last ones."

"Fine." I say giving a light laugh at the end.

Me and Naruto were by the Hokage's faces painting them.

"Y/N someones coming." Naruto says.

Little timeskip.

"Get back here!" A leaf ninja yells.

Me and Naruto laugh as we run.

"Jump on this house." I say

Naruto did as i said and then we started jumping from house to house.

"Were going to get you two trouble makers!" One of the leaf ninja yells

Me and Naruto continue laughing.

"You losers will never catch us!" I say laughing.

"You guys are just mad we had the guts to do what no one else did." Naruto says about painting the Hokage's faces.

After a while we lost em so me and Naruto stood there talking.

"That was too easy." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know righ-"

"Oh yeah!" Iruka sensei says cutting me off and screaming in our ears.

Me and Naruto pop up. "Where'd you come from Iruka sensei." Naruto says

"Yea what are you doing here." I say

"No, what are you two doing here." Iruka sensei says in a strict tone.

Time skip (academy)

"Y/N and Naruto you two failed the graduation test last time tomorrow you guys have another chance. You two are messing up again!" Iruka sensei says angrily.

I put my hands on my hips and turn my head while Naruto turned his head while tied up in ropes.

"Because you two missed it everyone will review the transformation Jutsu." Says Iruka sensei

Everyone lined up to take their turns.

"Alright Sakura here." Sakura says stepping up. "Transformation Jutsu." A puff of white smoke appears and another Iruka sensei stood in front of me. Iruka sensei complimented her and she came stood back in line saying "yes! I did it! Sasuke did you see that?"

To be honest Sakura goes over board with the Sasuke thing. Like why does she find him so attractive he's not even that cut. He's not even cute at all, i dont have a problem with him its just Sakura is weirdly obsessed with him and his opinions.

After a couple of more turns it was Naruto's.

"You can do this Naruto." I say smiling.

"Thanks Y/N" with his big joyful smile

"Transfrom!" Naruto says. A puff of white smoke surrounds him and he was now a naked girl with blond/yellow pigtails. Iruka sensei's nose irrupts of blood.