Touching one's heart

Y/N POV.
This was the week i wore my crunches and was able to leave the hospital. As it damn there felt like i was hopping around the whole village i finally reached my destination which was the park. I sat on the bench and pulled out one of the make out series books.

As i read more and more there were children playing at the park i was at.  "No! You cant play with us." A hear a kid say.

"We dont play with dummies! Plus your too weak to play with us."

"Yea, cry babies arent allowed to have friends, and we heard what your father did he's a coward. Another kid says.

"Well i don't need you anyway." The kid who was getting talked about said as the kids who were talking about him left. I looked up from my book and i know that feeling he's probably feeling right now. "Hey do you want to come sit over here for a bit." I say to the kid.

He crosses his arms and come sit on the side of me. "Hey don't listen to the rest of those kids." I say

"I try not to listen to them, but they make fun of me everyday." The child says.

My breath hitches and i freeze for a moment, before i met Naruto i got bullied all the time, for the way i looked, and because im a Jinchriki. I wouldn't want no child to go through what i did.

Flash back. (Before you met Naruto)
I decided to go to the park today, mainly because i haven't been in a while. "I really need to make some friends." I say under my breath.

"Your not going to make any friends looking like that, plus your a monster." One boy my age says grabbing my hair. With his friends who look 2 years older than me laughing.

"Hey let me go!" I say

"Look at her struggle." Another boy says.

I watched as adults walked by and didnt do nothing. "I said let me go." I turned around to punch the boy right in his face. "Get her now!" The boy yells.

They all jumped me, them being older kinda gave them an advantage, but i still fought back. "Your a monster just like my parents said!" They say running away. I went home that day with my lip busted and on my door wrote 'Die you monster'.

I got a bucket of water and scrub to wipe it off. My eyes started to get watery "dont cry Y/N" i say to myself. I go in my messy little apartment and laid on the floor staring at the ceiling "how long will it take before i smile." I say as tears ran down my face.

End of Flash back.
"I know its hard right now, but i promise you it'll get better. One day your gonna be good friends with someone who will always bring you laughter and smiles of joy. You might even make an eternal rival" i say laughing on the last part. "I know you will be something great in the future, so dont give up, dont listen to what the others will have to say, be you to the fullest." I say patting his head. "Who cares if they think your father is a coward, do you think he's a coward?"

"No" The child says with watery eyes.

"Well then thats all that matters." I say smiling and the child began to weep. I ruffle my hands through his hair. "Dont cry, just get stronger and fight them with love. Hate will only cycle around more and more. Remember after rain, a rainbow comes."

The child continues to cry "thank you so much Ms."

"Oh dont call me Ms that makes me feel old call me Y/N" i say with a big smile.

"Well thank you Y/N." The child says

"Whats your name?" I say

The child wipes his remaining tears "My name is Ayumu Ichiro, and i will become someone great, im gonna train and become strong." He says with a big smile and a thumbs up.

My breath hitches again and i let out a little laugh.

"Heyy, whats funny." Ayumu says

"Nothing you just remind me of someone." I say. The sun began to fall and night was arising. "Well would you like me to walk you home." I ask the child.

"Yes please." Ayumu says.

I put my book to the side and grabbed my crunches and stood up. We began to walk and as he led me in the direction of his house he began asking me questions about how its like being a ninja.

"Its really fun, but you gotta make sure stuff like this doesn't happen or you'll be walking around in crunches like me." I say laughing

"How did you even get hurt." He asked

"I got stabbed in the leg." I say

He made a wincing sound "did it hurt."

"Ehh a bit but then i ended up passing out from the loss off too much blood." I say

"Wait well how did you get stabbed" he says

"I was protecting a comrade."

"Really?! You must be a great ninja then."

"Well i am if i do say so myself." I says laughing. "Remember if you ever become a ninja its always about self sacrifice, especially if you become the captain, the captain's job is to lead, stay level headed, sacrifice there selves so their comrades could be safe."

He gleams at me with joy in his eyes. "You know what, i wanna be strong just like you." He says

"Like me? I still have ton of work to do before i could have someone look up to me." I say.

"Oh look we're here!" He says.

He opens the door and before he goes inside he says "thanks for everything Y/N" and then he waves.

"No problem." I say. He closed the door and i began to walk home. It feels good knowing i was able to help someone today.