Cooking

Y/N POV.
"Mission complete, you guys i'll have the investigation team take over." Tsunade says.

We all made sounds of understanding.

We walked out of Tsunade's office and went our separate ways leaving me and Naruto together. "Naruto, ive been thinking...How about today i cook us dinner." I say

"Really, that'll be nice!" Naruto says turning towards me.

"Ok well, i'll have to pick up some things first!" I say running off.

Time skip.
Ok im on a budget so this might be a little hard. I decided to make Udon it seemed simple enough so i thought i'd give it a try. After getting everything i needed i headed back home.

Tiny time skip.
"Im home" i say taking off my shoes.

"Let me get those bags for you Y/N" Naruto says getting up and coming to take the bags.

"Thank you." I say

"No problem." He says back. "So what did you decide to make?" He says sitting the bags down.

"Um, some udon." I say

Time skip.
I wipe the imaginary swear off my face. "Chilee.. it took a while but im done." I say

"It smells so good!" Naruto says walking his bowl to the table as i walk mines as well.

"Thanks for the food!" He says clapping his hands together.

It didn't take 5 seconds;not even exaggerating, to finish his food.

"Y/N that was great, is there more." He says

"Yup" i laugh and continued eating.

After i finish i laid my head back in my chair and rubbed my stomach. "That was soo good." I groan.

"Tell me about it" Naruto says the same way.

"What number were you even on?" I say lifting my head up.

"About 5" Naruto groan. "It was just so good, i kept going back for more. Your gonna have to teach me how to cook." He continues to groan from the fullness of his belly.

Time skip (later that night.)
"Y/N have you heard about the festival that the leaf is having. Naruto says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea, ive heard about it." I say

"Well, i know its some time away but i was wondering if you could come to the festival with me as like...a date." He says nervous.

"A date." I say, Is Naruto really asking me to go on a date with him what will i wear, i have so much stuff to think about.

"Or we could just go as friends." He says laughing nervously.

"No,no its a date." I say smiling, but in the inside i jumped up and down from the excitement.

Time skip. (Next day)
"Y/N you have to learn how to better control your Chidori. You can hurt your self and others if not used carefully." Kakashi says.

"Ok" i say hunched over panting.

"But you do have great speed. No doubt with out my Sharigan it'll be harder to catch up."

"You think so?!" I say

"Yup, but speed isnt everything." He says rushing to punch me but i put my arms in front of my to block. The impact still caused me to fly back a bit. "You have to have strength, strategies, rely more on you brain dont think so irrationally in battle." He says throwing more punches as i catch my balance and we both are on the ground.

I attempt a roundhouse kick but he blocks it. "Chidori." I say attempting to get him. But he jumps behind me to kick me. Time to use a shadow clone.
He haven't notice yet and he thought he was getting the best of me, but i was just letting him tire himself out.

He's starting to slow down in his movements, nows my chance to attack. I got another shadow clone and did earth style making the ground under him sink him and my shadow clone grabbed him, but this only works for a limited about of time, "chidori" i say running up to Kakashi, but stopping right before it touches him.

"I win." I say

"Not yet." He says and a log appears.

Substitution jutsu!?"I say in disbelief.

"You did a good job though, i almost didnt make it out." He says laughing.

"Wow Y/N your getting stronger." Pervy sage says coming on the training grounds.

"Thank you, ive been training really hard." I say

"I see." He says. "Ive been meaning to talk to you about training."

"Ok" i say nodding my head.

"You mind if i borrow her really quick Kakashi." Pervy sage says.

"Our training was over with anyways." He says smiling.

"Since im helping Naruto, i thought i'd help you too in controlling your summoning animal." Pervy sage says

"Really!" I say which is great because i havent practiced  in a while with my summoning animal and when i did, training always went bad with it.

"Yea, you and Naruto can train together like old times." He says patting my head.