Stubborn Nobu

Y/N POV.

We were only 30 minutes in our little 'journey' and im sorry Nobu is a sweet kid but he was talking my damn head off. And you could tell everyone was tired of it especially Naruto.

"Do you guys know im turning 11 in a month." Nobu rambles on.

"Yes you've told us 10 times already." Naruto whines.

"Oh yea i did!" Nobu says excitedly

After 3 more hours of walking it felt as if someone was following us. "Guys do you feel that." I say quietly.

"Yea as if someone is following us." Naruto says I turn to see 9 kunai being thrown our way.

"Y/N!"Naruto yells.

Ive been practicing for this. I activated my Sharingan the kunai came with full speed. I breathed in and out.

"She's got it Naruto." I hear Kakashi say.

My speed and agility have gotten better over time. As the 9 kunai came i caught them quickly and dropped it to catch the next one coming. Until i was done when i caught the next two.

"Woww, Y/N when were you able to do that." Naruto says mouth wide open.

"Ive just been training." I say. I use my sharingan to see how many they are. "Theres 6 of em" i say.

"Ok Y/N and Naruto im going to trust you two to stay back and fight assuming there low level shinobi. Me and Sakura will go on ahead. Call if you guys need help." Kakashi says, he then leaves with Nobu and and Sakura.

"You ready Naruto." I say

"Always, feels like the old times." He says stretching his arms. "Come out we already know your there." Naruto yells.

The 3 of the 6 came out to fight and the other ones are hidden. "Y/N can you handle them i'll go get the other 3" Naruto says

"I got it." I say.

The 3 stood in front of me. "So you cant be a normal girl, the way you caught our kunai."

"Or you guys are just weak" i say smiling.

"You little brat, get her." The one in the middle yells.

The two charge at me the one on the left going for a right hook i duck and make him hit his comrade. "You idiot you hit me!" His comrade yells.

They regain their concentration on me again. A shuriken is thrown to me but i easily dodge it. One use a earth style Jutsu turning the ground under me into mud trying to get me stuck. But i have a plan.

"We got her." One puts the Kunai to my neck "do it!" One yells. When he puts the kunai through my neck a blue like aura comes from it showing nothing.

"Over here" i say with my legs dangling from the tree i sat in.

"What when did she get up there!" One of them yells

They all look pissed and shocked. I move at the speed of lighting behind the one im assuming is the leader of the group. "Just kidding im right here." I say behind him.

Before he could moved i punched him with enough force to send him flying back.

He sat on the floor coughing up alot of blood. "Kill her" he coughed up.

They both run to me " fire ball justu." I say doing the hand signs and blowing out fire. Welp thats done i wonder how's Naruto doing.

The bushes on the side start to move i put my guard up not knowing whose there. Its only one person, i grab a kunai and throw it that way.

"Y/N!" Naruto yells in a frantic way with the kunai barely missing him.

"I am so sorry i thought you were someone else." I say

"You almost killed me." Naruto cried out.

"I said sorry." I said

"Alright you ready to catch up with Kakashi?" He says

"Yup."

"Wait Y/N your hand." Naruto says

I look down to see a slit with blood coming out. How did i not see this? It must of happened when i caught the kunai. I knew i felt a little burning in my hand. Good thing i trained in the medical field for a while. "Oh its okay i can just heal myself." I put one hand over my other hand and a green light appears. The wound was now closed.

Time skip.
"Kakashi, its Y/N and Naruto." I hear Sakura say as we approached.

"How did it go?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh we took care of them alright." Naruto says

"Yea they weren't that strong when i think of it." I say

"Yayy your okay!" Nobu says

"Of course i am." I say jokingly.

As we walked further and further we stumbled upon a small town. Looks like a flea market is being held here.

"Ouuu, guys we have to get something from here." Nobu says excitedly

"No way"  Naruto says.

"Well hmp." Nobu says crossing his arms and sitting on the ground.

"Come on Nobu, we have to get going." I say trying to be polite.

"No i want to go there." He says stubbornly.

"You can go when your parents bring you."Sakura says to Nobu nicely.

"Im not going!" He says

"Nobu im going to tell you one last time get up and lets get going." I say nicely and stern.

"I dont care how pretty you are im not listening, none of you are my mom, so i dont take orders from neither of you!" He yells stubbornly.

I furrowed my eyes and it went quiet. "Anyone have a belt?" I ask.