Nobu

Y/N POV.

So today is the day i start working with Naruto to pay off the food we ate. Im dreading having to work in this place i should be on mission, training, or at least going on a damn adventure or something. And I've also stayed up all night reading half of one of the make out series i didn't go to sleep until 4/5 in the morning.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Taking off my bonnet revealing my braids swinging down ,i then brush my teeth, then wash my face all the regular morning things.

After my outfits already on i go to grab my headband. Wait its not like im doing something today besides work. But i should bring it just in case. I bend over having my braids swing downs and tie my headband on. Once its on i bend back up and flip my head. And i really didn't have to do my edges because my headband was on, but if it wasn't i would do em ASAP.

Little time skip.
On my way i seen Naruto heading there too a few more steps in front of me. "Hey Naruto." I say jogging up to him.

"Oh wassup Y/N" Naruto says

When we arrived at the place he opened the door for me "thank you." I say

"No problem." He says

The owner told us we'll start today off as dishwashers. Im dreading this all ready.

Time skip
Today was me and Naruto's last day at this place. The owner normally had us working in the back but since it was pretty packed tonight we worked the floor.

"Y/N, this goes to table 4." Another worker named Mika says.

"Got it." I say trying to grab the plates

"Naruto, table 10 still hasn't got their order taken." Says Mika. "We need more workers but we have 3 people out today."

"Ive got an idea." Naruto says he poofs up 3 shadow clones. "See, now we wont have to freak out and rush, my shadow clones will  help." Naruto says

"That is a genius idea." I say

"Well i am smart." Naruto says

"Ehhh, only 2/5 times" i say jokingly.

I go to give the food to table 4. Oh thats team 10, no wonder why most of the plates are going to them. "Here you go guys." I say placing down their food.

"Thanks" they all say

"Hows it going so far?" Shikamaru ask.

"Todays our last day. Oh and Choji we are defiantly fighting when im free." I say in a mean demeanor.

3rd POV.

Y/N returns back to her work in the kitchen and team 10 starts to converse.

"That girl gives me chills, but why does she want to fight you?" Asuma says

"Hm, i don't know." Choji says stuffing his face.

"I know, because Choji ordered almost the whole menu at the gathering we had for Naruto and Y/N is paying for it by working. Well her and Naruto.

"Those two are still as close as ever." Ino says

"Yea they are." Shikamaru says.

(After shift)
Y/N POV.
"I thank you guys for your help and keeping your word's by working." The owner says halfway bowing.

"No problem." I say

"We were glad to help." Naruto says.

"And as i promised you guys are free. I hope you visit again."