❄️winter special❄️

Day 4

Today is Christmas eve and the group had a lot planned today. We're supposed to go skiing  and do a lot of playing in the snow so i thought i shouldn't wear my hair done and put it in a puff.

After combing it out earlier i brushed it up using my hard bristle brush and used some gel and water. After getting it all in a puff i dropped my arms down due to the pain.

"Y/N you done in the bathroom?" Ino asked

"Yea almost." I say putting lipgloss on then bumping my lips together.

I leave and Ino comes in, "these are our jackets?" I asked Ino. She had on a big black puffer jacket with fur on the hood. The leaf got us some better jackets since we were gonna have a snow day.

"Aren't they cute?" Ino says turning around

"They aree." I agree

I go to put on mine and put on the winter boots.

"Ok whose ready to have some fun." Tenten says

We all erupt in cheer and after a while we went to the main room of the lodge to meet up with the boys.

"There you guys are." Temari says

"Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro, what are you guys doing here." Ino ask

Oh yea they were supposed to come.

Naruto walks up to me and hold my hand "how are you feeling" he ask.

"Not too bad im kinda nervous though i never went skiing before." I say

"Me either ya know." He says using his other hand to rub the back of his neck.

Last night after me and Naruto got our memories back we stood with each other and just sat in each others company. We talked about losing our memories and decided we were just gonna forget about all that happened while we weren't really together.

We told each other all that happened with the other people we were with. And to be honest i cant help but feel insecure. Naruto reassured me multiple times but ughhhh its a feeling i cant quite shake.

"Ok guys lets get moving!" Gai sensei says

When we got to the skiing site there were a lot of people.

We got our equipment and went to put it on.

"So who here knows how to do this." Naruto says

We all look at each other and by the looks of thtings nobody does.

"Lets have a race!" Lee shouts

"A race?" Neji says

"Yea and whoever loses pays for dinner!"

"Great idea Lee, get the power of youth to run through your veins!!" Gai adds

"You know what..lets do it!" Choji says

"I have no objections and im gonna beat you all believe it!" Naruto says

"Thats if you can beat me." I interject.

"You guys are all talking like your gonna win." Ino says

" You definitely wont be beating me Ino."

"Whats that mean?" Ino says

"Aht aht aht, we'll let our skiing do the talking." I say

We go to the top of the hill when we had on our gear. Shikamaru and Temari didnt want to join in so Temari was gonna count down and Shikamaru was gonna see who won.