Greetings

I woke up in my bed but i don't remember getting in it. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror "surprised my bonnet stayed on all night" i say to myself. I dont remember even putting it on. After showering i brushed me teeth and did the rest of my morning routine i then walked to the kitchen but fell on something. "What the hell" i say to myself

"Owww Y/N" Naruto whines.

I got off him "oop, my bad i didnt even see you. But get up so we can surprise everyone that your here."

He popped up "thats a great idea, i know everyone will be happy to see me." He says

He goes to the bathroom and showers and do other things as i went to go get ready.(this the fit)

I put on my outfit and chose to wear my braids down with my headband showing on my forehead

I put on my outfit and chose to wear my braids down with my headband showing on my forehead. After some time Naruto walked out the bathroom with his headband off and wet hair with his towel over his head.

Not gonna lie i had to admire him for a moment he just looked so damn good. But i defiantly was not gonna tell him that. "Y/N?" Naruto says breaking me out my thoughts.

"Yea" i say

"Are you ready?" He says putting his headband on.

"Yup" i say

Time skip
As me and Naruto strolled through the village we saw Sakura.

"Hey Y/N" Sakura says "Wait,Naruto! Is it really you."

"Long time no see huh Sakura." Naruto says

"Wait a minute youve gotten taller than me havent you?" Sakura says looking at his height.

"Thats what i was saying, he's taller than the both of us now." I say laughing.

But something was off, Sakura smiled more when she talked to him and then she started blushing. "What do you think, do i seem more like a woman to you now." Sakura says

Why would Sakura ask that? I know i haven't told her my feelings for Naruto but still what would make her ask a question like that.

"You kidding," Naruto says with a thumbs up and a smile. "You haven't changed at all!" He says still smiling.

I like Sakura but for some reason that just made me feel better.

Sakura blush and smile turned to a shocked and annoyed face. I laughed at the sight.

"Hmp" she says turning around with her arms folded.

"It'll be okay Sakura" i say laughing.

"Hey Y/N and Naruto!" Konahomaru says. A puff of white smoke appeared and he was now using his sexy Jutsu.

Pervy sage was walking up to us and his nose bled at the sight of konahomaru's sexy jutsu. "What do ya think Naruto" he says excitedly.

Naruto chuckled "Konahomaru im not that scrawny little kid anymore, and you shouldnt be using jutsu like that neither its beneath you." I looked at Naruto with a shocked face. I look over to see Sakura blushing again. Silence fell amongst us. Im the one that helped Konahomaru practice.

"Now come on Konahomaru is that all you got! Step aside and get a look at my new Pervy new Jutsu!" Naruto yells.

"Naruto! I helped him practice that jutsu since you were gone now Apologize!" I yell.

"Sorry, Konahomaru" Naruto says in a scared voice. "But im going to show you how its done." As soon as he was about to put his fingers together Sakura punched him into the ground.

"What you do that for?" I say with my eyebrows furrowed.

Sakura had anger written all over her face she marched up to Naruto and grabbed him by his jacket. "What the hell is wrong with you, you pervy little doofus we havent seen each other in over 2 years and you pull a stunt like that! Do you have any idea how that makes me feel!

This was the most funniest thing ive seen inna while.
"Y/N aren't ya gonna come help." Naruto says crying out.

I guess i could go help i walked to Sakura and pulled her away from Naruto. "Calm down Sakura, calm down."

"Thank you Y/N" Naruto says overwhelmed