N-Naruto

Y/N POV. (Time skip. Next day)
As i used my hard bristle brush to brush my hair in a puff i scrunched up my face from the little pain it was giving me. I then do my edges until they were the way i liked them. "There we go." I say

"Naru-" i was about to say but realized he wasn't here. I got so used to me and him being together again i guess i forgot. I wonder how it's going, this is the first team 7 mission with out me, i was really looking forward in going so i could see that Sai guy's motives.

He wears a smile but his actions dont match. And i find that strange but i shouldnt trip too much im pretty sure Naruto's gonna give him a hard time anyways. I grab my head band and head out.
As i arrived at the gate only Hinata, Kiba, and Akamaru was there. "Hey guys."

"Wassup Y/N." Kiba says

"Hi, Y/N." Hinata says softly.

"Is Shino running late or something." I say

"Uhh." Kiba says rubbing the back of his head.

"Im right here." Shino says. "Did you not see me."

I felt a little guilty due to him always being forgotten about or in this case never seen. "Well at least she didnt forget your name like Naruto." Kiba says.

"N- N- Naruto..he forgot your name." Hinata says with light shades of pink on her face.

"Yea..When Y/N had the gathering, he asked me who i was." Shino says

I let out a laugh, "how did Naruto even- you know what im not gonna question it." I say continuing laughing. I collected myself and stopped laughing "so wheres the girl we're supposed to be escorting."

"I guess she's running a little la-" says Kiba.

"She's right here." A ninja says walking her to us.

"Sorry im late." She says tucking her hair behind her ear and looking up from the ground.

Kiba lets out a laugh. "Dont worry about it, im Kiba, this is Akamaru, Hinata, Shino, and our Captain
Y/N.

"Wassup." I say smiling and waving.

Time skip.

It takes 3 days to get to the sand from the leaf and we were doing good at keeping a nice pace. Although i wasn't use to all the quietness, me and Kiba were really the only ones talking, and after i while i shut up cause i didnt want to seem like i was talking to much.

Long after the night began to come and it was getting too dark. "Guys we're doing perfect timing there should be a Inn not far up ahead, we'll get rest there." I say

They made sounds indicating that they understood.

Once we got their i went to check in with the owner. "Ok one room is for the girls one is for the guys, make sure you get rest we're leaving early tomorrow." I say

Kiba POV.
Ive never seen Y/N serious well when i think about it she only gets serious doing missions well especially as Captain. Me and Shino went to our room while the girls went to theirs. There laid the futons nicely and some night stands.

I heard the owner say there's a hot spring wanna go?" I asked Shino.

"Sure." He response.

Y/N POV.
So girls do you want to go to the hot springs?" I say breaking the ice.

"Umm, i wouldnt mind" Hinata says.

"Yea lets go." Kaede says

Time skip.
We arrived at the hot springs when i got in the water it was steaming hot but also it felt so good. And good thing i put my hair in a puff because if it was just out, it was gonna most likely poof all up due to the heat.

We relaxed and not one of us talked. I wanted to but i hate when it seems like im talking to much and it makes me wanna shut up all together like earlier.

"Umm..so Y/N how is..N-Naruto?" Hinata says

"Whose Naruto." Kaede says

"He's our friend we all went to the same academy even the other two guys in the other room." I say.

"Ohh, do you like him." Kaede says

"Uhh.." Hinata's voice hitched and she struggled to release her words. "I.. do have feelings for Naruto." Hinata says. "Im in love... with h- him." She continues.

"Is he cute." Kaede says.

"V- ve- very." She says turning red i dont know if its from the heat or what she's saying. At this moment i really wanted to change the conversation off Naruto, it was just so weird, i want to die in the inside

"So how about you Kaede, are you excited to get married." I say

"Not really. I already have a man i love." She says

"Oh really, so why dont you tell your folks so you can get married to who you want." I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"I cant, they say they want me to marry a great ninja whose, smart, skillful and all these other things, but the guy i love is no where to their liking he's clumsy,a horrible ninja, but he is a great person and i love him, i also know he loves me. Although we had to break up because the arranged marriage i will still try everything i can to get him back."

"Wow, i-i think you shouldn't give up...some one told me to always keep trying and never give up." Hinata says clutching her chest.

"Is it the Naruto guy you were talking about." Kaede chuckles.

"Uh-uh-yea." She says turning more red. "Enough about me, what about you Y/N do you like somebody." Hinata says

"Welll, yea." I say

"What is he like?" Kaede says.

"He's a very determined person, he has the most warmest smile that can just brighten up your whole day, he's kinda dumb, but im fine with that" i say laughing on the last part. "He's really kind and-"

A scream irrupted from the boys side of the hot springs. "Is that Kiba." I say to the two.

"I think so." Hinata says

"Shino! Your bugs!" Kiba screams

I laugh at the sudden scream.