New comrade

Y/N POV (same day as last chapter)

We ended up placing Hinata by a tree by the rest of her squad members. She ended up passing out again as Naruto talked to her so Naruto decided we should leave we ended up seeing Shikamaru and Choji.

"Man choji, it looks like you gained a little
wei-".  Naruto says but me and Shikamaru jump on top of him. And choji looks like he's about to send  a punch.

We all look surprise when we seen what choji punched, he punched this monster running towards him but it wasnt a regular it looks like its made out of...ink.

Another one comes from behinds us as we get up. "Behind you watch out!" Naruto yells

I turn around sending a kunai through its head and ink splattered out. "Sharingan" i say. They all look at me as my eyes went another color. I scanned my surroundings and from afar sat a pale man wearing black and holding a paint brush.

"I dont recognize him but he wears a leaf head band." Naruto says

"A sneak attack huh?" Shikamaru says

"Y/N, Naruto, go i'll back you two up!" Shikamaru says

"Right!" We say running off, after running for a bit we stopped in our tracks and the pale man unleashed multiple beast using ink.

"Go straight for em!" Shikamaru yells.

We do as he says and we both pull out our kunai. The pale man blocks both of us with a smile on his face. I can easily kill him but with his headband saying leaf i dont think i should do so. He wore a smile plastered on his face as we looked at him.

"Ive had enough who are you?!" Naruto shouts.

"Funny you two are pretty weak, and you the guy, the way you fight do you have any balls at all?" The pale man says.

"What?" Naruto says confusingly.

"Look, bring down the attitude will ya? The more you talk the more i want to wipe that dumb ass smile off your face" i say bluntly and we are still in the same position of him blocking are kunai.

We all jump back. "Who are you!" Naruto yells

Shikamaru attempts to use his shadow possession but the pale man moves further and further. "Im due time Naruto and Y/N, in due time." He says, he then leaves the scene using his ink.

"Wait!" I yell out.

Naruto looks over at me "Y/N are you okay?"

"Yea im fine, you?"

"Same im fine."

"What the hell was his problem." I say

Time skip.
Me and Naruto were called to meet some place with Sakura and some other people because Tsunade says we are getting new team mates. 

"Is this the right meeting place?" Naruto says as we approach Sakura.

"Yea thats what i was told." Sakura says putting her hands behind her back.

"Us two, but wheres everyone else, its just us. Are we really getting new members or is it a joke because if it is its not funny." I say

"Dont freak out, we just probably got here early, theres still time." Sakura says

"Well i sure hope they arent always late all the time like Kakashi sensei was" Naruto says rubbing the back of his hair. 

From out of the building we waited infront of the pale man from earlier walked out. "Hey." He says smiling.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I say

"Yea, why're you here" Naruto says pointing to him.

"Huh" sakura says all confused.

"Your that guy from the roof earlier." Naruto continues.

"Uhh" another man says walking out "its a pleasure to meet the three of you. From now on i'll be taking Kakashi's place." He says

He's taking over Kakashi's place, well i guess thats only right since Kakashi is getting hospitalize. Naruto then  scrunches up his face at the pale guy. To be honest im not really liking this whole idea.

"Uhh.. introduce your selves" the new captain says.

Naruto goes first "Naruto Uzumaki." He says in a displeased voice.

I let out a sigh. "Y/N Uchiha." I say in the same displeased voice

"Sakura Haruno" Sakura says in a displeased voice.

"And you can call me Sai." The pale man we now know as Sai says with a closed eye smile.

"Alright, that clears up that, im Yamato." Yamato says "lemme give you a break down of team Kakashi's new mission, oh but first Lady Tsunade wants to see you Y/N."

Time skip.
I arrived in Tsunade's office and stood in front of her desk. "You needed to see me?" I say

"Yes, i need you on a mission with Team 8."

"Tsunade, but my team is already going on a mission."

"I know but im assigning you with team 8, they needs your skills right now" Tsunade says

I then let out a groan. "Whats the mission anyway." I say

"I'll tell you once the others arrive shouldn't be that long." She says

I go closer to sit on her desk. "Tsunade you really need chairs in here."

"Uh, Y/N why're you always sitting on Tsunade's desk when its time to wait for people." Shizune says on the side.

"Shizune dont even bother i gave up a long time ago." Tsunade says finishing up on her paper work.

"Heyy! what is that supposed to mean." I say turning around.

"Exactly what i meant." She says tapping her pin.

I get of her desk and go around it to hug her. "Aww, you know you really love me and cant get enough of my cuteness." I say continuing to hug her.

"Y/N, you're about to upset M'lady." Shizune says

"No she's okay see." I say continuing to hug Tsunade.  A knock then is heard from the door.

"Come in" Tsunade says angrily.

"Have we come at a bad time." Kiba says with the rest of his teammates behind him.

"No you came at the right time." I say getting off Tsunade and standing by them.

"So your gonna be on this mission with us." Shino says in his normal monotone voice.

"You know it." I say

"Dammit Y/N are you gonna let me speak!?" Tsunade yells, but i know this as normal as everyone else looks shocks.

"Go ahead." I say laughing.

She let out a growl. "For this missiona girl named Kaede Nakamura ; She is around your age, and needs to be escorted to the sand village. Its for her arranged marrige she has over there, so keep her safe." Tsunade says

" yes ma'am" they say i just nodded my head.

"Y/N you're the captain of this mission thats why i called you." Tsunade says

"Mk" i say. Im lowkey a little excited ive only been the captain a couple of times so im still kinda new to this, but all i have to do is lead and keep my comrades safe should be easy enough.