Opponent

Y/N POV.
Me, Naruto, Sakura, and Pervy sage stood before Tsunade. She also  invited someone in. The person who walked in was Shikamaru and Temari.

"Hey" Shikamaru says.

"Hey Shikamaru." I say going  to hug him and he hugs me as well. "Hey Temari."

"Naruto, its you." Shikaramu says shocked.

"Hey,Shikamaru." Naruto says

Naruto walks up to where me and Shikamaru is standing. After all the greetings Naruto wanted to know if Shikamaru was going to be his opponent.

When Shikamaru was indeed not his partner. Why didnt Tsunade let me fight Naruto she knows i been itching her about going on mission and fighting you know stuff like that. And she knows because i nag her 24/7. I personally think she likes my company though.

Tsunade pointed out that Naruto's opponent will be out the window. Me, Naruto and Sakura head to the window to find Kakashi Sensei sitting there.

"So Naruto went and got all grown up." Kakashi says reading his book. One time doing training i read a little bit of the book its not as nasty as kakashi makes it seem. There is a lot of plot twist though. Ive actually become a fan.

Naruto was very pleased to see kakashi Sensei.

"Ive got a present for you Sensei." Naruto says reaching for something. "The first new issue of the make out series of 3 years."

Me and Kakshi hover over the book with our eyes on it with an excited look.

"Y/N wait! You like this stuff too!" Naruto says

"Yep, all thanks to Kakashi i read a bit and i couldn't stop." I say

Kakashi starts to open the book. It feels like a bright light shines from it i stand behind kakshi watching over him as he kneeled. We both gasp and stare in awe.

"Calm down and stop playing you two."  Tsunade says.

I stick out my tongue at her "you just don't appreciate good literature." I say

Pervy sage then has a big smile on his face for some reason.

Kakashi gets up and i move braid out my face.

"Been along time Sakura." Kakashi says walking back to the window. Me and Naruto follow him. "As for my opponent will be Naruto, Y/N ,and Sakura. The 3 of you."

Ahh yess so i do get to fight.

"All three of us at once Sensei." Naruto says

"How well you do against him will establish your future status." Tsunade says

"We'll start later on the training grounds." Kakashi says then disappears using smoke. I've also been training with kakashi so lets hope i can put that to use.

"He seems like he was in a rush." Shizune says

"I think i may know why." Says Tsunade

"Cant wait to read that book." Shikamaru adds

"That explains it." Sakura says.

I go towards the window. "You damn Kakashi!" I yelled out the window making sure he could hear, he could've gotten far.

Ive gotta feeling i know who the author is. It has to be no other than Pervy sage the way he shows pride when ever something is said bout his book. I'll see if he has another copy.

Time skip.
Me and Naruto walked around the village and complained about kakashi. As Shikamaru, Sakura, and Temari walked behind us.

"He could've just let me read a bit before he left but nooo." I say with one hand on my hip.

"Why cant we just train right now." Naruto says

We all began to talk about how Naruto's the only one in our year who isn't a chunin. Naruto begans to freak out. We also talked about how  Gaara is Kazekage. Im actually proud of Gaara he's doing pretty well.

Time skip
It was time for training and Kakashi was late AGAIN like always.

"This is a damn shame." I say

"I thought kakashi would grow up by now" Naruto says sitting in front of the fence. Kakashi then popped up on the fence. "Sorry i had to help a poor old lady-"

"Give us a break!" We all yell.

When we walked up to the training ground they reminisced on it. Im here everyday almost so im use of this place. They haven't been here in a while.