❄️winter special❄️

Y/N POV.

The rest of our vacation consisted of us playing more in the snow and stuff. We just had got back home today and i pondered on what i should get Shino. When i think of Shino i think of bugs. But what kind of bugs will Shino like. Because to be honest i dont really talk to Shino like that and i realized i dont know much about him.

"Whats on your mind" Naruto says walkin in my room.

"I dont know what to get Shino." I say in distress

"What about bugs"

"Well i know that much but what kind of bugs."

"I dont know about that part, but we could go look today. And after we can go pick out a gift for Shikamaru."

Little time skip.

Since its obviously still cold due to it be winter we figured we should do this while the sun was out. On the plus side its not as cold as it was in the land of snow.

We had magnifying glasses with us as well. We went to the park and scanned around there. There were plenty of ants, but would a bug guy even want ants.

"Y/N what about this." He says pointing at some bug.

"Ewwww" i say, im not a big fan of bugs so this is a hard job for me.

We really couldn't find much bugs because what i do know is they migrate or hibernate during the winter.

I let out a sneeze and the sniff.

"Bless you" Naruto says

"Thanks"

"Are you feeling ok." He says

"Yea everything's fine"

After about 20 more minutes we gave up.

As we walked through the village holding hands we still pondered on Shino's gift.

"Do you know what your getting Shikamaru"

"Yea i was thinking a new shoji board game since i know how much he plays it."

"Thats a good gift" i say

"Wait i know what you could get Shino."

"What"

"Like a little bug farm, you know, like a ant farm or something."

"Thats not a bad idea"

While we were at the store getting the ant farm thing we seen Shino there. I hurry and put it behind my back.

"Hey Y/N, Naruto" shino says

"Hey"

"Sup" naruto says

"What you got there."

"Hm?" I say playin dumb

"Behind your back." He says

Well he at least isnt dumb... "dammit i guess you got me this is for...Naruto!"

"Naruto?" Shino questions

"Yup!" Naruto says "i got a new thing for bugs you know."

"Really?"

"Yup." Naruto says

"Well check this out." Shino says pulling out a beetle and making it the size of his hand.

I wanted to die just looking at it, i HATE bugs.

Naruto jumps and gives shino a weird look.

"I thought you liked bugs now."

"I-i do, i just never seen one- th-this big" Naruto says still processing what he see's.

"Can you put the bug away" i say

"Oh sure." He says

"But what are you doing here Shino?"

"My family owns this place" he says blankly

"Makes sense" i say

Time skip.
We also got Shikamaru's gift as well, but i kept coughing and sneezing and felt like i wasnt feeling well.

"Y/N are you sure your ok" Naruto says closing the apartment's door.

"I think, i dont know"

Naruto places a hand on my forehead. "Y/N your burning up."

My vision got a little blurry and next thing i know i was out.

Naruto POV.
I catch her before she fall and put her on the bed. What to do, what to do. I thought to myself. My heart was racing and my breathes were heavy, the thought about Y/N being hurt worries me alone. I put her on my back and carried her to the hospital.

I rushed in and seen Sakura. "Sakura! Somethings wrong with Y/N she passed out, out of nowhere.

"Bring her to a room"

Little time skip.

"Ok it looks as if she'll be fine its just a mild fever. It honestly shouldn't get worse." Sakura says

It feels as if a weight has been lifted on me and i let out a breath of relief.

"No need to worry" Sakura says putting a hand on my shoulder. "Your a good boyfriend for being so worried about her."

"Thanks Sakura."

"Well i should get going, and you can take her home since its nothing serious."

"Ok"

When i got home i laid her in the bed. Sakura said to keep a cool towel on her forehead so i did. I looked at her and my face softens, this only happens when i look at her. Who would've ever think i'll end up with a girlfriend.

I was so lonely before, so hated, and clinged on to life trying to be positive about everything. Then i met Y/N, she was everything i needed. I caress her face and watch her take in and out breathes.

"I love you" i say

———————————————
A/N
This chapter is superrr short but i had to get something out to yall. Ive been busy so this one was a bit rushed sorry but hope you enjoyed!!