❄️winter special❄️

I kinda miss writing in this fan fic soo i just made a little winter special sooo hope you'll enjoy. Everything thats happening is taking place in there teens, just as how it was before the kids was introduced basically shippuden🙃
————————————————————————
"Narutoo!" I yell out his name from the bathroom as i do my hair.

"Huhh?" He answered back

"Have you seen my leaf headband?" I ask

I could hear naruto's footsteps getting louder indicating he was coming. "It should be riiiighhht here" he says looking in one of the dressers. "Uh oh" I hear him say and laugh nervously.

"Naruto, what do you mean uh oh?" I say tuning to him slowly.

"Well you see.." he says laughing and rubbing the back of his neck. "I was rushing the other day and took your hand band, and i could've sworn i put it back but its not here ya know." He says the last part franticly.

"You lost my stuff how many times?" I say finishing my hair and rushing to Naruto. "First my comb, then my socks, then my toothbrush, NOW my headband?!" I say tackling him on the floor.

"Y/N it was an accident ya know." He says squirming on the floor.

I  was on top of him and grabbed him by his neck with both hands hard enough to get my point across but not hard enough to cause him harm.

"Why are you doing this" he whined on the ground

"Because of you always loosing my stuff!" I say

"Is that how you wanna play?" He says with a grin creeping on his face.

"Show me your worse.." i say putting my face inches from Naruto's.

He crept his hands on my waist and started to tickle me. As much as i tried to resist the urge to laugh i couldn't help it. "Naruto- stop- i cant breathe." I try to say as he tickles me.

I squirm around but he still has a grip on me. "No, no, what was that you said about me before." He says cheekily.

Loud laughs continue to escape my mouth. "Nothing - nothing." I struggle to say

"Hmp, thats what i thought." He says and then stops.

I recollect myself and stand up. "I said, your always loosing my stuff." I say

"Come here." He says trying to get me but i run away. I ran around in the living room laughing because Naruto couldn't catch me.

"Alright thats it!" He says putting his fingers together. "Shadow clone jutsu!"

A puff of white smoke appeared and there was his shadow clone.

"Uh-uh, you cant do that!" I say.

Him and his shadow clone trapped me. Naruto picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down dammit!" I say

"Nope." He says

A knock was then heard on the door. "Who is it!?" I yell

"Its me sakura!" The voice on the other side of the door says.

Naruto goes to open it and was met by cool breeze and Sakura. "Y/N-, oh was i- interrupting?" Sakura stumbles.

"Not at all." Naruto says with my still over his shoulder.

Naruto turns around so now im facing Sakura. Sakura's face had a pink tint on it. "Its not what it looks like." I say

"Its ok you two are dating now." Sakura laughs.