Sharingan

2 years and half later
"Good job Y/N" Kakashi says helping me up.

"Thanks" i grunt turning off my sharingan.

You may be wondering where the hell she get sharingan from. Well not to long ago i activated it during one of my trainings with kakashi. I was super shocked in finding that out. You also may be wondering  ' but most sharingan users are an Uchiha' surprise,surprise im an Uchiha.

Thats also alot of shocking news and sadly i still don't know who my parents are. Ive also been training super hard with Kakashi. He's been helping me get stronger and improve my sharingan.

Sakura got me to do some medical training with her and to be honest its not really my thing so  i dropped it after 3 months. But as a plus i know the basics so if someones hurt i can help in a way. And when  ever Naruto and Pervy sage were in town i gots to train with them.

You may ask why do i call one of the legendary Sanin 'pervy sage.' Well when i traveled with them to get Tsunade, Pervy sage was just, whats the word...PERVY. But anyways alot has changed and today was the day Naruto came back and i couldn't wait.

"Kakashi whens my next mission im ready to kick some ass if you know what i mean." I say putting my braids in a low ponytail so they were not in my face.

"I dont know you'll have to check in with Tsunade." He responds "are you ready now"

"Yea." I get into fighting stance and activate my sharingan. I quickly ran up to Kakashi with my Kunai aiming at his neck. He then doges and grabs my arm with the kunai then proceeds to throw me. A poof of white smoke appeared.

"Hmm, shadow clone." He says impressively.
Naruto POV.
When are we gonna get there Pervy sage i told Y/N i'd be there."

"Calm down Naruto we'll get there" Pervy sage told him. "Hey Naruto do you like Y/N?"

My face turned red " is it that obvious?" I say

"Well son, you talked about her the whole trip. I think when you get there you should tell her."

"No wayy," i say nervously. "And besides she probably doesn't even feel the same way."

"You'll never know unless you try." Pervy sage says putting his hand on my head.

Y/N POV.
Time skip( after training)
"Your getting better Y/N" kakashi says hunched over catching his back.

"Thank you." I say trying to catch my breath as well. "Ive got to go Kakashi see you next time." I say running off going to the front gate of the leaf village.
Where the hell is Naruto i'd thought he'd be here by now.

I waited for 3 more hours and no Naruto, it was also getting dark. My stomach growled for food and since i didnt feel like cooking i went to the only place that can satisfy my needs, Ichiraku ramen. I got there to be greeted  by the smiles of Teuchi and Ayame.

"The usual?" Teuchi asked?

"Yes." I say sitting down. I ate and waited for the arrival of Naruto. After 2 more hours or so it was pretty late. "Y/N are you ready to pay?" Ayame says

As i reached for my wallet a familiar voice starts to speak. "I'll pay for it!" They say enthusiastically, i know that voice from any where. I turn around and see Naruto.

"Naruto!" I say embracing him in a hug.

"Y/N!" He says holding me tight. Once we let go of each other i took a look at him "Naruto why am i looking up at you?" I say with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Cant ya see I've gotten taller." He says proudly.

"Lets go to my place so we can talk all night." I say putting my money on the table and grabbing Naruto's arm.

Time skip (my place)

"Woww, i like what you done to the place." Naruto says admiring my little apartment.

"Thanks, since it seemed  like i wasnt going to be moving anytime soon i just saved some money to at least have it look nice." I say

He gasp " Y/N i love your hair too!" He says excitingly.

You had got your hair done yesterday and you had braids with color going towards the bottom.
"Thank youu."  I say "you look amazing too Naruto i see you got a new outfit which i love already."

"Thanks, i got it from this one village...So Y/N tell me whats new" he says

"Well for one, this may be very shocking but im an Uchiha." I say

"Uchiha!?" He says surprised.

"Yep." I say

"Wait" Naruto says cupping my face with one hand and using his thumb to swipe over a scar going through my right eye. "What happened to your eye."

"Funny actually, ive been practicing  on summoning a tiger Yasuo and he was nervous when i first summoned him and scratched me." I say

"Oh" he says removing his hand "glad your okay."

"Enough about me Naruto what did you do" i say

"Ive just been training." He says rubbing his neck and chuckling.

After talking for so long i got tired and start to fall asleep.

Naruto POV.
Y/N laid her head on my shoulder as she slept. I know she doesn't like to mess up her hair so i gently laid her down and searched to find her bonnet. "Got it" i say under my breath. Once i got it i carefully put her hair in her bonnet trying not to wake her. Then i picked her up bridal style and placed her in her bed.

I missed looking at her. I planted a kiss on her forehead and got a spare blanket and pillow. I laid on the floor and felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.