Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Oh my god Sab!" Zoey run towards me when she entered my apartment.

She wrapped her arms around me locking me with a tight embrace while I cry myself again. I am still a mess. I haven't changed yet since I came back when I really feel the need to wash away that asshole kisses on my neck.

I hugged Zoey back and I heard her crying.

"What happened baby? Damn, what did he do this time?" she asked.

I shook my head.

I called Zoey because I will go crazy if I let myself cry alone again. I will lose my mind knowing what just happened.

I was almost raped! Inside the house of the man I love! And he did nothing but throw me out of his house.

Damn, this is more painful than the knife being put in my neck.

"You're bleeding!" Zoey said in horror. She was about to get me something when I pulled her.

Siniksik ko ang sarili ko sa kanya.

"D-dont go..." my voice cracked. I never felt this scared my whole life.

Shit, why can't I stop crying? I am so tired of crying!

Zoey caressed my hair. She kissed the top of my head while stroking my back. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Tell me what happened." she said.

I swallowed. I started telling Zoey what really happened. From the moment Sam told me about his dream, about him telling me to leave. About making him food to eat... And Sir Demitri, the knife... and Sam's anger.

I grip my hold to Zoey and I don't know how many hours had passed while I am crying all the heaviness I felt for the first time since the accident.

I felt exhausted that I didn't know when did I fell asleep.

Nagising ako ng makarinig ng tunog ng mga gamit mula sa kusina. I scratched my eyes and I felt the pain because of too much crying. Naupo ako at natanaw ko si Zoey na gumagawa ng pagkain.

She looked at me and her eyes widened when she saw that I'm awake.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"It's fine." I shook my head. Zoey smiled at me.

"I called Jasper. We'll hang out tomorrow and I'll sleep here tonight."

My lips parted. I put a small smile in my face.

"We have class. It's okay. I'm okay." I said trying to convince myself too.

"We don't have class. Start na ng students day bukas at wala naman tayong sinalihan na activity. Kung hindi ka laging lutang sa klase sana alam mo." aniya at umirap. Napahalakhak ako.

"I love you Zoey." I said. Ngumiti sya bago naglakad papalapit sa akin. She sat beside me before pulling my head on her shoulder.

"Sab?" she called.

"Hmm?"

Silence stretched between the two of us. She fidgeted with her fingers and I wait until she can speak out her thoughts.