𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

SPECTER WAS BROUGHT back to the land of the living thanks to Wanda Maximoff back in Westview, New Jersey. Her grief and powerful chaos magic successfully pulled him out of the Soulworld, but the process seemingly removed his superpowers or at the very least dampened them.

Powers or not, Y/N was still Specter: The former S.H.I.E.L.D agent, the former Avenger, the hero.

Now living in Illinois, Y/N and Wanda try to recover from the incident in Westview. The witch still felt guilt for trapping the residents in her fantasy, not knowing that they also felt her grief and pain.

They lost Vision again along with their three children after the Hex was taken down. Y/N missed them, he missed being a father...even it was only for what seemed to be a few days.

With the help of Doctor Strange, Wanda studies her mantle of being the Scarlet Witch. She wanted to further understand her powers and perfect them...maybe even find a way to bring back the children she lost. With Strange and Y/N not knowing about her possession of the Darkhold, maybe it'd be best to keep the plan to herself for now...

One day, Sam Wilson arrives at Y/N's doorstep and asks for his help in dealing with an anti-patriotism group who call themselves the Flag Smashers. He decides to help, and the two are joined by Bucky Barnes.

The Falcon, the Winter Soldier, and the Specter band together to try and figure out the Flag Smashers' plan and put a stop to them. But things get complicated once they find out their source of power, along with encountering the new U.S appointed Captain America, John Walker.

A/N: As stated, this story will start off with Y/N not having any powers. Will he start to regain them, though? We'll see...