𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

IT HAS BEEN a few months since Captain America, Specter, the Winter Soldier, and the Scarlet Witch assisted in stopping the Flag Smashers' attack on the GRC. After the sacrifices of Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff along with the several months of no Avengers, the public didn't know if they were ever going to see a group of heroes in action again.

As Y/N once said, the world they live in now needs heroes. He understood that, soon enough, there would have to be a team assembled so they can continue the legacy of the original team he was once in. With Sam Wilson by his side, he planned on going out and start recruiting.

Those plans would be halted though, as fellow hero Peter Parker is accused for murdering Mysterio in London and other atrocities done there. To add fuel to the fire, his alter-ego as Spider-Man was revealed.

Y/N is called to testify at his trail since he worked closely with the Avengers and so did Spider-Man. With Peter once being Tony's protege and also becoming a close friend to Y/N, Specter wants to make sure the young man doesn't get convicted of something he didn't do.

But chaos ensues as threats from other worlds attack which garners the attention of Doctor Strange. He needs both Peter and Y/N to help in taking down these villains, along with bringing in a pair of heroes from their respective universes.

That isn't the only thing the Master of the Mystic Arts has to deal with, as the scale of this multiversal dilemma extends far and wide...