[2] - 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴

• • •

PRESENT DAY

• • •

SWEAT TRICKLED DOWN Y/N's face as he finished his last set of push-ups. He got back on his feet, taking quick breaths as he looked up at the sky from his backyard.

The bright sun shined down onto him and reflected off the moisture on his bare torso. Y/N walked over to the porch and grabbed the towel from the deck railing, wiping his face and chest with it.

He entered the house through the back sliding doors, closing them as he spoke.

"Mind getting me a water from the—"

As he turned around, a water bottle was thrown in his direction. He quickly caught it before it hit him, and he looked ahead to see Wanda smiling. She held a bowl of fruit as she walked back into the living room.

"What's next? You're going to telekinetically throw a knife at me when I ask for it to cut vegetables?" Y/N jested as he opened the bottle.

"Since when do you prep food?" Wanda rebutted as she sat on the couch.

Y/N went near the couch and flung the towel over his shoulder. He took a sip of water.

"I've done it plenty of times. Come on, I'm not useless."

"You're not useless, miláčik." She replied as she ate a cube of watermelon. "You do...plenty of things."

He chuckled, "So you're mastering sorcery and sarcasm? If only Tony can see you now."

Wanda gave a light laugh back before changing the channel on the television. Y/N sat beside her on the sofa.

"So, how was training today?" He asked while looking at the screen.

Earlier in the day while Y/N was venturing Chicago, Wanda was in the New York Sanctum working with Doctor Strange.

"Well...we discussed a lot more spells. He gave a lesson about the multiverse...which was very minimal." Wanda explained, "I found out Wong never had pizza, so I bought him a slice."

"Never had pizza? Man, those wizards have it hard." Y/N remarked.

"I'm going back again tomorrow. Strange is going to demonstrate how to conjure portals."

The man nodded.

"The Doctor is taking my lady again? I may not be a master in the mystic arts but I can give him some trouble." He joked.

Wanda laughed, "I'm sure you can, baby. Besides, he already has a true love."

Y/N raised a brow, intrigued at the revelation. "And how do you know?"

"I looked inside his mind. She's a surgeon at the hospital he used to work at."

"You menace." Y/N chuckled, "Stop reading people's minds."

"It's very beneficial at times. How do you think I always know when you're in the mood?"

"You are something else." Y/N smirked back, then put an arm around her. He looked at her for a moment before speaking again, "The Scarlet Witch, huh?"