[5] - 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺

MASKS WERE OFF as the three Spider-Men stood on a rooftop with fellow hero Specter. The two Peters looked at their other variant, also Peter Parker (Andrew), who rested against a railing. They continued talking and Peter (Andrew) looked up at Peter (Tobey).

"So...you have web-blood?" He asked before darting his eyes at Peter (Tom).

"No." Peter (Tobey) emphasized. "I just have glands in me that produces it." The older Spider-Man tried to explain why he doesn't need web-shooters.

"That's...kinda gross." Peter (Tom) replied.

"Well, at least he doesn't run out of it. Right?" Y/N chimed in.

"No...and yes?" Peter (Tobey) thought back at when his stress caused his powers to dilute. "It's complicated."

"Well, I make my own webbing. Just saying." Peter (Tom) tried to flaunt.

"Really?" Peter (Tobey) replied and examined his Iron-Spider suit. "The suit too?"

"Uh..."

"Look." Peter (Andrew) interjected and looked at Y/N. "We're straying away from the point. So you three are not from here?"

"No. This Peter and I are from a different universe and so is this Peter." Y/N answered as he pointed at the two Peters.

"So there's a multiverse?" Peter (Andrew) asked with a furrowed brow. "That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system..."

Peter (Tom) raised his arms. "That's why I was saying!"

"So there's different worlds with a different Spider-Man?" Peter (Andrew) looked back at Y/N. "So then what are you?"

"I'm Specter. I don't shoot webs or stick to walls."

"Yeah, I noticed that when you took down Rhino."

"In his world they have other heroes. Captain America, Iron Man, all of them." Peter (Tobey) said.

"Tony Stark? We have him too but he mostly operates on the West Coast." Peter (Andrew) stated. "I also got a buddy who calls himself Daredevil that operates a few miles out."

Peter (Tobey) scoffed. "This world has others too? Now I'm starting to get pissed off."

"Wait. You're saying Tony's still operating?" Peter (Tom) asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

Y/N noticed the young man's body language upon hearing that Stark was alive in this world, at least a different one.

"In our world he...uh...passed. He was a good friend of ours." Y/N told him.

"Wow. I'm sorry to here that." Peter (Andrew) said.

"He saved our universe." Peter (Tom) added. "And we need your help to not only keep ours safe, but yours as well."

"What do you mean?"

"Three of our most cunning villains were transported into their world. They plan on using some device to mess with reality." Peter (Tobey) explained.

Peter (Andrew) stood up and looked at the older man.

"Who?"

"I don't know if you've encountered them here yet. But I'm talking about the Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Electro."

Peter (Andrew) has only encountered two of the three so far. It also hurt remembering back at the day he fought both Goblin and Electro, the same day Gwen died.