[2] - 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯

PANIC ENSUED AS people scrambled out of the courtroom. The bailiff drew his handgun at the tentacled man but was swiped out of the way by the metal actuators. The light in between the claws glowed red, and they each let out quiet hisses...as if they were alive.

Peter turned to Happy who was with May, Ned, and MJ. "Get them out of here!"

Happy quickly obliged, and also grabbed the blind lawyer to lead him out.

"I know my way out." Matt said, but Happy kept pulling him towards the exit.

Immediately, Y/N transformed into his Specter form. In the last few months he's regained his flying and phasing abilities, but still lacked his speed, invisibility, and energy manipulation. He hoped he'd regain them one day.

Specter flew towards the man and pinned him against the wall, but one of his metal arms grabbed him by the back and threw him off. Y/N crashed into the wall by the jury box.

Peter tapped his wrists together and activated his web-shooters. He webbed up one of the arms that thrusted towards Y/N and stopped it. He pulled the arm downwards and stuck it to the floor, getting the attention of the villain.

"Keep your hands to yourself. And I mean all of them." Peter quipped.

The man glared at Peter, his face mixed with anger but also confusion.

"Spider-Man? You don't look like Parker..." He said.

Peter raised a brow amidst his own confusion, then Specter recovered and flew at the villain again. He punched him across the face, but the arms kept him from falling over. He swung his tentacles at him again, but Y/N phased through the attack and kicked him in the chest.

Peter joined in, jumping towards the wall and sticking to it. He succeeded in webbing three of the arms to the ground, but the remaining actuator grabbed Peter's leg and flung him across the room.

"You don't play nice, do you?" Y/N remarked, and avoided an attack from the same arm. The three tentacles broke free of the webbing and tried to strike Specter, but the hero flew around the room and dodged them.

"What are you?" The man huffed, as if he's never seen such a thing like him before.

"I should be asking you that." Y/N replied before flying back down, but this time one of the arms reacted fast enough and struck Specter.

The sheer power of the arms heaved Y/N through a wall into the adjoining corridor. The villain caught his breath and looked over at Peter, who was standing up straight and staring directly at him.

"You're younger here, Parker..." He stated.

"What are you talking about?"

"Could also mean you're inexperienced."

He immediately thrusted one of his arms towards Peter, but the young hero flipped over to avoid the attack. He leaped off of the arm and landed a kick across the villain's face. Two others arms grabbed Peter and threw him away, but he quickly shot a web-line at the man's chest and zipped back to hit him.

The villain crashed into the wall and Peter backflipped back onto his feet in front of him. Peter shot as much webbing as he could to stick the man to the surface, and then toggled taser webbing. He shot it and stunned the villain, the man grimacing as the metal arms also started to short. The light in between the claws started flickering from red to white before ultimately becoming fully white.

He looked at his metal arms with shocked and widened eyes before staring at Peter. He then broke out of the webbing and stormed off towards the hole he made in the wall, escaping the courthouse.