[10] - 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦

IN NEW YORK CITY, the GRC was preparing to make a vote that effected those who were displaced during the Blip. That was what Karli and the Flag Smashers were planning to stop, no matter what it took.

They already infiltrated the building and SWAT team officers were setting up a perimeter. Y/N and Bucky, in their gear, were walking up to the blockade as Sam spoke to them over the comms.

"I'm almost there." He informed.

"What's the plan?" Bucky asked.

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open."

"Well, it could be anybody." Y/N said.

They walked through the blockade with an officer greeting Bucky, "Sergeant Barnes." He noticed Y/N soon after and looked at him in awe, "Mr. L/N?"

He gave a nod back and continued on through, leaving the officer still surprised at the knowledge that he was alive.

"Hey, by the way. I called in some backup." Sam stated.

Suddenly, an older man walked up to the two.

"Excuse me. Are you supposed to be here?" He asked.

They looked back, then the man quickly peeled the tech off his face that masked their true appearance. It was Sharon.

"It's me." She greeted.

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?" Bucky asked.

"Relax. No one's looking for me here."

They started walking together.

"Do I hear Sharon?" Sam asked.

"Unfortunately." Bucky replied over comms.

"Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the band back together." Sharon said.

"Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here."

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky interjected.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready."

Above in the sky, a loud whooshing was heard. In Y/N's mind, he knew that was his friend on the move.

In the building, a Flag Smasher in disguise put on his mask and tossed a smoke grenade in the room. The politicians started clamoring out and moved towards the exits, but another terrorist got in their way and frightened them.

 The politicians started clamoring out and moved towards the exits, but another terrorist got in their way and frightened them