[3] - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

JOAQUIN OPENED THE plane doors as he announced, "One minute until drop off, guys."

Sam didn't reply and just stared at Bucky, who in return did the same. They were both in their respective attire.

Y/N was already in his tactical suit and by the crates getting his gear ready. He picked up his karambit knives and sheathed them. Bucky and Sam got up to get their own gear and earpieces as well.

"So what's the plan?" Bucky asked.

Sam put the earpiece in and didn't reply, simply grinning as he put on his googles.

Bucky scoffed, "Great

Bucky scoffed, "Great. So no plan."

"Thirty seconds!" Joaquin yelled.

"Enjoy the ride, Buck." Sam said.

"No, you can't call me that." He shot back.

"Why not? That's what Steve called you."

"Steve knew me longer and Steve had a plan."

"Fifteen seconds to drop!" Joaquin yelled again.

"I have a plan." Sam said.

"Really?" Y/N asked, "Mind telling us?"

Sam gave a look then immediately jumped out of the plane, activating his wings shortly after.

"Great." Bucky said.

"Where's the chute?" Y/N asked Joaquin.

"We're at 200 feet. It's pretty risky for a chute."

Bucky started walking over to the open door, "I don't need it anyway." He ripped the sleeve off of his jacket to show his vibranium arm.

"You sure about this?" Y/N asked

Bucky nodded, "Yeah."

He jumped out of the plane as he let out a yell. Y/N rubbed his hands as he looked out into the trees below.

"Being able to fly would totally help right now." He muttered to himself, then walked over to grab a chute near the crates.

"Like I said, it's pretty risky." Joaquin reiterated.