[6] - 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘺

SPIDER-MAN JUMPED DOWN from the tower and used a web-line to slow his descent when nearing the ground. He still held Ned's body and laid him on the ground in front of the two other Peters and Specter.

They looked on in shock and sadness. Peter (Tom) had his mask off, and wetness still stuck on his face from crying.

"Pete—" Y/N muttered, then suddenly first responders who barely arrived came over to their aid. Peter (Tom) just motioned them to take Ned and he was soon put on a stretcher.

"We got to stop them." Peter (Tom) said as he gripped his mask and walked away.

"Wait!" Peter (Tobey) called out.

Peter (Tom) turned back around. "Move it! I'm going to kill that freak."

"Hey." Peter (Andrew) said as he grabbed the younger man's arm. "I know you don't mean that."

Peter (Tom) pulled away and got close to his face. "I do mean that."

"I know what you're going through—"

"What do you know about loss?"

Peter (Andrew) took a breath in before speaking.

"I lost the love of my life. Battling the same freak." He began. "I thought I lost everything, Gwen was my everything. But she's always said not to lose ourselves in the face of suffering. We have to be greater than what we suffer."

Peter (Tom) calmed himself after his words. He was still angry, but now wasn't sure if he wanted to end the Goblin for good. He'll have to see when he gets the chance.

The ground suddenly shook beneath them. The sky started flashing as if there was a thunderstorm, but no rainclouds formed. The four went to a nearby rooftop and saw a beam shooting from the top of the Statue of Liberty. They knew the villains were kicking off their plan.

"Let's avenge him then." Y/N told the three Spider-Men, but specifically Peter (Tom). "We're Avengers after all."

Peter (Tom) gave a soft smile before putting on his mask. He was the first to swing away and was followed by Peter (Andrew).

"The Avengers exist too? This is getting crazy." Peter (Tobey) remarked before swinging off.

• • •

NEWS HELICOPTERS CIRCLED around the Statue of Liberty, the idol now holding up a large Captain America shield instead if its usual torch.

The four heroes landed firmly on the cylinder, seeing the reactor placed in the middle of it. Moments later, Doctor Octopus, Electro, and the Green Goblin appear mere feet away from it.

"You don't know what you're doing, Norman!" Peter (Tobey) yelled.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, Parker! With this we will achieve what we truly desire...and kill the ones who prevented it before. You." He growled back looking at the three Spider-Men.

The helicopters still flew around, which annoyed Electro. He charged up his hands to shoot, but Goblin stopped him.

"No need, Dillon. Let them all see. Let them see not only Spider-Man die, but also they're beloved Specter."

"The game ends here." Y/N simply stated.

Suddenly, the reactor activated again and shot a beam into the sky like before. It sent shockwaves that spread into the city and began opening up miniature rifts on Liberty Island and in New York.