Chapter 11 - Team of Destiny

The Mystic Guilds' ships finally arrive at the docks of Tenzen. Once the ramp extends from the ships to the docks, Locke quickly races unto the docks with Esmy, trailing behind him, "Wait up, Locke!"

"Esmy, what's wrong?" said Locke as he couldn't wait to get started on his quest in Tenzen.

"Nothing," replied Esmy. "If you're stumped on something, let me know, since I'll be in town with Isabella. Okay?"

"No need to be such a worrywart, Esmy," he assures his older sister. "I'm be fine."

"And also, I'm broke at the moment," Esmy sounds disappointed. "So, I hope you have saved the money from last time."

"I do!" Locke grins and then flashes his fairy orb necklace. "Especially, when this thing that has all of my treasures." And with that, Locke begins his quest in the town of Tenzen as Esmy watches him leave.

----------------------------------

The town of Tenzen is quite huge compared to Bloodberry. It has houses built from stone and clay with colored rooftops. The ground pavement is dark turquoise in color. A towering cathedral can be seen in the back on the town. Tenzen is also surrounded by a thick stone wall that protects the town and its citizens from the wilds and other horrors waiting beyond the bounds. The town is quite lively and bustling as the people cannot wait for the wedding that is taking place here.

Locke wanders through the town, looking for signs of any suspicious character that might be connected to the Pale Mistress. The townspeople appear to be your typical pedestrians going about their daily lives.

"Going around like isn't getting me anywhere..." Locke sighed.

He then goes into his pocket and pulls out a bag of his bar dollars. When he tries to pour the money in his left palm, nothing come out of the bag. The bag is empty, leaving Locke extremely nervous and baffled.

 The bag is empty, leaving Locke extremely nervous and baffled

"Y-You gotta be shitting me!?" Locke panicked. "Where did my bar dollars go!?" He thinks for a moment and then it hits him. "Concordia! Of course!" Three people around him stare at him, wondering what's his deal is. Locke assures them that he is okay. The three people soon leave him be.

"It's time to calm down..." Locke says to himself. "At least, you have the fairy orb that has your treasure."

Locke goes to find a spot to away from prying eyes. He soon finds an alleyway where there is no one to disturb him. "Okay, now that I'm alone, let's open a portal to my treasure hoard."

He takes off his necklace and dangle the fairy orb amulet from his hand. The orb begins to glow as it projects a floating green portal.

"Let's see if the rest is still there..." said Locke, walking through the portal. The portal disappears once Locke went inside it.

---------------------------------

The green portal has taken Locke to a small secluded island complete with a jungle and exotic plants filling the area. The sky, unlike back in Tenzen Island, is blue as the sun shine brightly. This is actually a pocket dimension created by the fairy orb amulet's spacial magic which Locke uses to store a lot of his stuff inside here. Spacial magic is quite common around adventurers as they use it to store heavy objects inside their own pocket dimensions.