Chapter 8 - Pirate Panic

Locke and Zell are seen out on the deck as they see the pirate ship besides the S.S. Lily with more pirates coming to plunder the cruise. Locke notices the ship's middle sail having a crowned skull and crossbones on it. Seeing the symbol fills Locke with dread.

"Shit! Look like Mad Eyes is here!" Locke grimaces.

"You mean Quetzel?" said Zell. "If that's the case, then we are screwed..."

Suddenly, they heard a scream. "Let me go, you bastards!"

Locke recognizes that voice, "Wait a sec! That must be Concordia! Come on! We gotta go help her!"

"Tch, fine!" Zell reluctantly agrees.

Locke and Zell both fight their way to Concordia. The pirates keep on coming, only to be bested by the two men. The both of them run towards the nearest plank where Concordia is seen being forced to walk onto it by the pirates.

"Get off of me!" Concordia yelled. She sees both Locke and Zell coming to her. "Oh, great...!"

"Let her go!" shouted Locke.

Some of the pirates that are attacking the S.S. Lily try to intercept them, but failed.

------------------------------------

The three first mates of Quetzel watches Locke and Zell take down their pirates one by one. They appear to be impressed by their strength. However, the fairy pirate is none too impressed, "Let me see if they like this. Hehehe!"

---------------------------------------

Locke and Zell continue their way towards the pirates that have Concordia and her pet hostage, until a flash of bright light blinds them.

"Ugh!" Zell grunts, shielding his eyes with his hand.

"What the-!?" Locke said, covering his eyes.

The fairy pirate then use her magic to summon pixie dust. The dust is so potent that it makes those who breathe it very drowsy. Locke and Zell tries to cover their noses, but it is too late. The pixie dust that they breathe in has already taken effect. With their vision blurred, the lesser pirates now have a fighting chance. They all beat down Locke and Zell, causing them to drop their weapons thanks to the drowsiness.

 They all beat down Locke and Zell, causing them to drop their weapons thanks to the drowsiness

"Not so tough now, huh!?" one of the pirates mocked them.

Concordia and Spheel both witness what is going down as she is being forced to board the pirate ship.

One of the pirates raise his scimitar in hopes of killing them, until they hear a deep, commanding voice from the pirate ship, "No, don't kill them just yet." It was the tall non-human looking first mate that gave the order.

"Boss?" a Hyme pirate questioned.

"Okay, boss!" another said.

The pirates drag both Locke and Zell aboard their ship. The underlings could never understands their superiors' motives, but at the same time the pirates are interested in all the same.