Chapter 1 - Dark Dreams

In an empty void of darkness where there is nothing but black mist, a young short-haired naked man who looks to be in his early twenties is seen standing in the midst of it all. The most unique feature about him is his eyes. They are two different colors. The left eye is emerald green while the other is blue. Strand of hair on his left bang is curled like a wind with light green highlights. He also wears an amulet that is a teal orb with silver wings, giving it an appearance of a fairy dangling from his neck. The mysterious young man wanders in the darkness not knowing where he is or why he is here.

"Where am I!?" said the young man. "What is this place!?" The mist of darkness violently blew past him and forms itself into a shade of a woman.

 "What is this place!?" The mist of darkness violently blew past him and forms itself into a shade of a woman

 "Come and find me..." the female shade spoke in an echoed voice. "So, we can be together again..."

"What...?" the young man was confused by the phantom's words. The violent winds blew toward him again as the phantom disperse into tiny specs of shadows.

"What was that? Who was that?" he questioned. He then heard another voice. It too was female. However unlike the female phantom that spoke to the confused young man, it sounded human. Though it was hard to make out at first, it was calling his name.

"...Locke? ...Locke? Locke!!"

Suddenly, the young man named Locke finds himself in his room on his bed with the morning light from outside shining from the windows. That dark place he was wandering aimlessly was just a dream. "Oh...it was the same dream again..." he said in a groggy voice. The woman over him was the person that woke him up by calling his name.

"Yeah, this is the second time you had that dream now!" the woman told him. The woman that is speaking to Locke is in fact his older sister, Esmyralda. But, everyone calls her "Esmy". She looks to be in her mid-twenties. She looks almost like her younger brother, except her short hair has spikier edges with streaks of light-green dye on her bangs and she wore silver earrings. She wore kimono-like attire with the sleeveless white top with a golden obi with leaves and branches decorated on it, emerald hakama with skin cut thighs exposing her black thong rings, stylized green flames at the bottom of the hakama, and brown zori sandals. Like her brother, Esmy has two different irises, except her left eye is green and her right eye is blue. "This is starting to worry me, Locke..."

"I guess I'll tell you..." said Locke, still feeling groggy. "Just let me get dress."

Fifteen minutes passed as Locke gotten dressed in his daily attire. He wears an emerald shirt with golden lightning bolt designs on it. Wears a white silk sweater underneath, long brown leather gloves with teal decorative armbands on each glove, a leather belt with solid rectangular sashes for personal stuff to put in, a black cloth draping from his hind legs.

The pants the young man is wearing is beige in color with golden flame designs and the boots he wore are steel-clad like a knight. He comes out of his room which is on the second floor and starts descending the stairs down into the living room.