4. Her Childhood:

Dwaraka:

The City was filled with the sounds of birds and bees flying about the parks and pleasure gardens, while its lakes, crowded with blooming indivara, ambhoja, kahlara, kumuda, and utpala lotuses, resounded with the calls of swans and cranes.

Dvaraka boasted 900,000 royal palaces, all constructed with crystal and silver and splendorously decorated with huge emeralds. Inside these palaces, the furnishings were bedecked with gold and jewels.

Traffic moved along a well laid-out system of boulevards, roads, intersections, and marketplaces, and many assembly houses and temples of demigods graced the charming city. The roads, courtyards, commercial streets, and residential patios were all sprinkled with water and shaded from the sun’s heat by banners waving from flagpoles.

In the city of Dvaraka was a beautiful private quarter worshiped by the planetary rulers. This district, where the demigod Vishvakarma had shown all his divine skill, was the residential area of Lord Hari Krishna, and thus it was gorgeously decorated by the sixteen thousand palaces of Lord Krishna’s queens. Narada Muni entered one of these immense palaces.

Supporting the palace were coral pillars decoratively inlaid with vaidurya gems. Sapphires bedecked the walls, and the floors glowed with perpetual brilliance. In that palace Tvashta had arranged canopies with hanging strands of pearls; there were also seats and beds fashioned of ivory and precious jewels. In attendance were many well-dressed maidservants bearing lockets on their necks, and also armor-clad guards with turbans, fine uniforms, and jeweled earrings.

The glow of numerous jewel-studded lamps dispelled all darkness in the palace. Shri Krishna, on the ornate ridges of the roof danced loudly crying peacocks, who saw the fragrant aguru incense escaping through the holes of the latticed windows and mistook it for a cloud....

Vrushali and her childhood:

Vrushali knew that something is irrational about her life . She knew that she was actually from a different era. But never let anyone know about it , thinking it would simply increase trouble to her people.

Although she tried to ask her bhratha Shri Krishna that she didn't belong to this era , he always told her that neither did he.
When Vrushali tried to clear about what he meant he simply would say that "Without Rain nothing grows , Learn to embrace the storms of your life" and would walk few more steps ahead and turned and would say,  "Always have the temple in your sightand eventually walk away.
She never really understood what he actually meant.

Vrushali have somehow adopted to this unpredictable life.
She always tried to dress in simple yet elegant attire which gave her the chance to leave a life she always wanted . Nobody questioned her.
She had learnt horse riding and sword fighting from her bhratha Balaram very well , she even got so much interest in medicine and herbs from gurukul in Dwaraka.Maybe because in another universe she was a  medical student and Doctor.

She and her elder sister Subhadra always went to Shiv temple which was in mid forest area in Dwaraka , bound by silence and had secret way that anybody from outside Dwaraka could  enter if they knew if there was such a secret way . But till day no one entered from there.

During her free time she and Subhadra would always indulge in friendly talk by plucking various flowers in huge garden of Dwaraka. They discussed matters about cooking , herbs , people's life to matters outside the Dwaraka . Sometimes even Krishna and Balaram would accompany both of them .
Subhadra was loved more by Shri Krishna ,  although he had never in person accepted it .Balaram favoured Vrushali. They would have debate sessions at night before dinner about various matters upto a mark that they never worried about dinner and Rukmini , Revathi and Devaki should all come and twist four of theirs ears and took away forcefully to have dinner. And again after dinner they would unknowingly started their discussions with same enthusiasm . Rukmini , Revathi and Devaki would hit there heads in disbelief.
There was no discrimination in Dwaraka based on caste and creed . Why not it's Place of God moreover..Everyone would have wished the same.

Vrushali had gift of god to heal people in very mystic and spiritual way . That people called her hand unique. She used to spend much of her time outside the palace looking to heal and help people and discover things very keenly. Somedays she listened to destitute people solemnly and tried to solve all their difficulties.She dressed very immaculately that no one ever have thought that she was Princess of Dwaraka , that is what she wanted. Sometimes she dragged Subhadra too with her.

Krishna and Balram knew her simple way and have gave Royal Hairpin to both Subhadra and Vrushali so as it show their love and support. And have took promise to wear it always.People would recognise Vrushali only by seeing that Hairpin gifted by her two lovely brothers to her .
Subhadra always questioned Sri Krishna about stories of Prince around the Bharatkhand she felt very excited by hearing their bravery , act of expertise, talent and skill . Although she somehow was drawn to Prince Arjun from very first time.
Krishna and Vrushali would tease her every time. Poor Subhadra would run away to Balram blushing.

It's fun time:

" Balaram Bhaiya , Revathi bhabhi , Subhadra didi,Bhratha Krishna ,Rukmini bhabhi , Satyabhama bhabhi , Jambavathi bhabhi where are you all ??Come on come out please I have been searching all of you  since 60 seconds . Come out please ." Shouted Vrushali.

"What's the matter Vrushali . Why are you shouting so hard?" asked Subhadra

"You know didi I was thinking ....."

"Yah sure" said Rukmini

"What sure?" asked Revathi

"Let's play 'find me out' game" said Vrushali.

" Wow.It will be fun " said Krishna , Satyabhama , Jambavathi and Subhadra all together.

" What? Noo?"

"Why?" Vrushali whined.

"Because he is afraid that he may lose" said Revathi and Krishna together laughing.

All started to laugh.

" No way why will I be afraid . Come on let's play " Balram said.

"Ok . Odd one out -- rock , paper , scissor shoot " said Vrushali.

" Poor Balram dhau .He again lost " said Krishna with wide smile on his face.

Everyone chuckled . Balram death glared Vrushali and Krishna.

Subhadra tied cloth over Balram's face covering his eye and  turned him four times and said start.

After this Balram tried to catch Revathi by her Anklet sound but Satyabhama and Jambavathi saved her.

They all went up and sat on balcony watching poor Balram catching pillars and trees.

Krishna went down in order to fury balram more and entertain the ladies even more.

He took out his flute and started playing it sitting on other side of small pond with lotus and fish..

Balram mistook it and ran fastly towards him to catch.

But Rolled into the pond.
Everyone started laughing so hard holding their stomach.
Balram took out his blind fold and went to Krishna to catch all wet.
And guess what again slipped hard rolling and hurting his back .
This time all laughed their heart out.
"Kahna .Why do you always do this to me " cried Balram making puppy face.

"Ladies What did you learn from today's incident??"asked kanha.

They all shouted "Patience".

"No. The answer is never trust Kanha" replied Balram

"No. Dhau the correct answer is "You always lose" said Krishna and ran away.

They chortled again.
Balram walked slowly in order to not fall again." I will see you soon Kanha.Keep waiting" cried Balram.

They went for dinner having amazing laughing time.
At dinner all bhabhi's took the matter of Subhadra's marriage.

But Krishna said he will soon arrange her swayamvar soon after coming back from Hastinapur .
"Anyone wish to join me ?" Krishna asked

To which both Vrushali and Subhadra raised their hands quickly .

"Both ? . Ok .Be ready we will be leaving within a week" said Krishna.

Both of them noded their heads.