30. What was I thinking !!!

Stranger's POV:

I was walking by the forest, It was a nice warm day.Nature held its breath before the sunrise, and the expectation of magic and possibilities hung heavy in the cool morning air. A light mist lay over the long grass covering the hill. The sky was lightening to the east. I saw a Woman waiting for someone in this lone forest , I could see her picking up pieces of Flowers and an arrow and bow in the hand, with extreme care. Her eyes twinkled and her cheeks flushed, as she picked up flowers and seeing them with extreme care as if she were reading a love letter with interest.

It seemed that only she, in the entire world, had understood love and was now motivated by its power. I could not even imagine waiting for someone for so long with patience. Sometimes, I feel that if love gives pain, then why would people indulge in it soulfully. I have visited this place a thousand times, had met new people each time I came here. But, this time, its completely different. Its a new feeling I had got, after seeing her. What's it? I had done this hundreds of time, but, today, my heart is beating fast, I have some tears in my eyes, as if, I am losing someone. . . .

What's this feeling means?. I just wanted to talk with her."Hey Can I help you?" I asked. Seeing me she was feared, I could tell her by her eyes. And after soo much of questions she let me help her and I heard footsteps approaching us. And she says "You know my husband is an Archer too-" I take two minutes to process what she said. What! Is she a married woman. Marrie. . . .what have I done. What was I thinking? I hit my head and I wanted to quickly apologize her for what I thought of her a while ago, I turned around to see who was that lucky no no luckiest man, who is her husband?. Oh . . . .my. . . . God. Angraj Karn. After seeing him I thought I really screwed up.Oh my god he is my Archnemesis.

And it came to my mind that the lady was his wife. I decided to forget everything, everything I thought about her, felt about her, but all was in vain. Her aura just mesmerized me, my heart fluttered because of her for few moments, I said to myself ....What was I thinking....

I controlled myself. Assigned my mind to ask for forgiveness, although not mentioning the reason to her. I just wanted to finish the job of seeking forgiveness and walk away as quickly as possible. I Was waiting for the opportunity to ask for forgiveness. Her voice brushed off my self speaking.

" Aarya looks like we have a gues. . . . Strange guest here" she said pointing at me.

"I am glad to serve you Rishidev. Feel comfortable to ask any help. We will surely help you. Se-" Angraj was speaking but I cut him off abruptly.
"No no Puthr. I am here just to apologise. Once that's done, I'm returning back-" I said concealing my identity.

"Just to Apologise? . .What for ? Gurudev" the lady said astonished.

"Forgive me Devi. I was wrong about you. Please accept my sorry. And will be leaving n-"

"Sorry? for what Gurudev? Oh. You were sorry for not replying to my questions. . . ."

"No no devi-"

"It's alright Gurudev. Apology is not acceptable for you have guided me. And why are you talking of leaving?. You were headed to archery fest right? We will be going there too. So let's have the breakfast together. Will you?"

"That's not possib-"

"Gurudev please accept our request." Karn requested.

Now I felt like An explorer, who has braved lions, leopards, swamps, and jungles, succumbs to an infected wasp sting in his back garden.The trees whispered encouragingly as a playful breeze ruffled their branches. A falling leaf caressed my cheek and settled in a patch of sunlight just ahead. Was the forest showing me the way?. Better to follow them. But I shall conceal my identity.