10.Mega Skirmish-3:

Day-3:

A rupture of moonstone-yellow light appeared in the carnal -black sky. We were battering and beating against our enemy under a sunless sky. Our new Armor was flashing like dew gleam , but it was a marrow-freezing moment.The trolls were clunking axes and crashing war hammers against our shields.Arrows were zipping and hissing through the air . All of our men had adrenaline rush. We looked at the sea of monsters surrounded us.

Once again I reminded our men and women in Armor "We will fight till our last breath. If you feel like running away just remember those faces waiting to hear 'Vijay' , don't deceive them , that monster wants women of Dwaraka as courtesan , slaves. He wants battle . We will surely give him War. Jai Shri Krishna"

"Jai Shri Krishna"

"It is matter of life and death , a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence , when able to attack , we must seem unable; when using our forces , we must seem inactive ; when we are near , we must make the enemy believe we are far away ; when far away , we must make him believe we are near"

"Aakraman !!!!"

Warriors from both the sides clashed at midway of land in the shore of Yamuna.Those warriors, longing to take one another's life, began to slay one another in the battle. Throngs of chariots, and large bodies of horses, and teeming divisions of infantry and
elephants in large numbers, mingled with one another, for battle. We
beheld the falling of maces and spiked bludgeons and lances and short arrows
and rockets hurled at one another in that dreadful engagement. Arrow showers
terrible to look at coursed like flights of locusts. Elephants approaching
elephants routed one another. Horsemen encountering horsemen, and chariots
encountering chariots, and foot-soldiers encountering foot-soldiers, and foot-
soldiers meeting with horsemen, and foot-soldiers meeting with chariots and
elephants, and chariots meeting with elephants and horsemen, and elephants of great speed meeting with the three other kinds of forces, began,to crush
and grind one another.

We, the batch of youths engaged in battle.

Sahi was fiercely fighting the commander of King Rukmi. Both of them were totally indulged in battle. The commander was ferociously waving his sword against Sahi. Sahi was defending him accurately. To distract him he started sledging off. It got anger in Sahi for long two hours cuts were made on bodies of both the warriors. Rival dodged his sword on foot of Sahi. He screamed in Pain. Finally taking a lead Sahi cut him through his neck, through his sword.

On the other side General Satyaki was indulged in infantry wing. He was racing his horse through the dead bodies of soldiers. As a bait Opponent Chief Marda came. They were into spear fight , so much that both have to leave their Chariots. Skilled Satyaki , Although had took severe injuries from Marda, took away the spear held by Marda in very smooth way. Satyaki hit his head off from his spear, suffering from pain he died too.

Vriddhi was showing her archery skills . Killing every rival who came her way. Here arrows were piercing armors of soldiers. General Praja came in between to duel with her.He was so much skilled in Archery . I heard it before. Vriddhi was trying hard to face his arrows. Defending his arrows.She took arrows in her arms. Finally she summoned Divya astra , tearing his heart.

Aadi on the other side was on duel with most skilled mace fighter Commander Vivinsati But Aadi was also being great in Mace fight , Giving his answers for every question of Mace of Vivinsati. The situation was so heated up , neither of them were giving up. The sounds of maces hitting each other was clearly heard till miles.

I , Vrushali on other hand was indulged in fighting off rival chiefs ,who attacked together, against dharma.Each strike felling, and dismembering, hungrily gnawing into their soft tissues and shattering bone. Boots making the familiar sick slapping as I tread through blood, organs, and other bodily fluids.
The last enemy unit falls to the floor with a dull wet thud from my blade, his eyes wide as his last breath hisses from his lungs and the lights leave his eyes. The others at my back ready to get the civilian captives out of here.I listen to them as they proceed in locating the cell blocks where they are held. I set off down another route to where the Harvest is being done, a pair of boots at my rear. I do not know who is following me, but at least they are on my side.The stench of death is a sick irony, as the death dealing enemies lay mutilated about the larger alcove. Tributaries of their blood slowly wind across the gray stone underfoot, making sticky tracks to a drain in the shore of Yamuna.