20. Together~ Black and White ~ Sun and Moon:

Hey readers!
Finally the answer to first riddle is The School !!!!
Kudos to:  ShreyaSingh087 and MananxPraanbir

___________*_*____________________________________________

Vrushali's POV:

I definitely know the answer to my first riddle, "There is a room where one enters blind, and leaves seeing" It is A School. But I have searched the whole Gurukul only to find nothing. Besides this my Swayamvar is going as well. Wait Rukmini bhabhi's words i got something, A School... Official School at this era is only found in Gandhar Kingdom, built by Friends Duryodhan-Karn themselves. Oh I got it it's obviously Takshashila. Credits obviously goes to Rukmini bhabhi and my History teacher who pestered me into reciting it. Thank you Miss Maple. Now that I have got to know it, I am relieved for few days, once my Swayamvar is over.... Wait Who is that person , I am going to marry?. Please Narayan Answer me....

"Did you call me Meri Pyari Pari?"

"Hmm. Yes Bhratha Krishna. You have placed me in quagmire. Now I have to solve your mystery riddles along with my Swayamvar. To ease my tasks, will you please tell me , who is the man that I am going to marry? Please please?" I requested him with my puppy eyes.

"Shut down your acting, I am not going to tell you. What is life , without some risk?"

"Hahh, i will ask Balaram Dhau, where is he?"

"He is busy in distribution of the invitations! Oh Pari. Ok As I say  Keep the Temple in your sight."

"You always say that. Fine. Within two hours I have my Swayamvar. Now could you tell me who all are invited?"

"Everyone who is capable. But some of them are quite tough you know. Well I have to go, guests are arriving. Return from the Temple as early as possible"

"Fine. Is ... Hmm.. you know is he coming?"

"I don't know anyone like you know ?"

"Your are very tough ... No no tougher though. I am leaving for Temple in guise. I need to go to Brindhavan as well after the temple, few minutes away, there is a temple of Vishnu as well. You know ... Bye"

"I am infront of you! "

"You are Shri Krishna. I am going to pray my beloved Narayan. Bye..."

_______________________________________________(・o・)______________________________________

Karn's POV:

After facing such humiliations, still I have received a Swayamvar invitation. I have not attended quite few of them by now. But this one is special, It is from Dwaraka. But wait I was not aware of Shri Krishna's Second Sister. The girl with brownish glowing eyes in my dreams as said You are coming right?. Well ,So to my curiosity I am going to attend the Swayamvar, who knows I may meet her on the way to my Swayamvar, and I cannot reject the invitation sent from Guru Balaram himself and more than that, I feel like I know the girl in invitation from a long time,  I have a strong sensation. You are going Karn, my heart says.

 You are going Karn, my heart says