13. Past Life Regression !? :

Kali Yug :

"Doctor, doctor. Her pulse is coming back. Please come and see" Bhanu exclaimed.

After checking Vrushali's status "She will be alright. She is back from Coma" said a voice wearing white coat.

"Thank God"

"Please take care of her. Better if you call her mom."

"Yes I will call Aunt Devaki" said Bhanu wiping her tears off.

After a while, "Vrushu how are you ?..."

"Where am I"

"In the hospital. Why?"

"What? How I came here?"

"What are you saying? You almost drowned in the beach.. saving a child"

"What ? How? I mean where is the child now?"

"She is alright. You have been in coma for past two days...We..."

"What ?...What day is it??.." Vrushali stopped touching her hair. She removed a Royal Hairpin. But hid it immediately from Bhanu.

Vrushali's POV:

What is happening with me?. How am I here?.Was I dreaming ?? Till now? But how is the royal hairpin here ?....If I was dreaming, how come it is in my hair. Have I time travelled? To ...to Dwapar yug??.And the man , glowing man, who kept coming in my dream? . What should I do now? I am losing my mind...Ahhhhhh

"What happened Vrushali? Are you fine?"

"Mom What is happening with me? I am going mad...I am going to die.."

"Don't talk like that . I have lost your father . I have almost lost you..I will die firs.."

"No mom . Please don't say it.... I am hungry. Will you feed me ? With your hands?"

Mom wiped her tears from her eyes . And started to feed me, my favourite Fruit Oranges... What's the matter with colour? I always eat, drink , wear everytime yellow-orangish materials...I have to figure it out.

"Mom Can you bring drawing sheets for me, I have to draw something?Please?."

" I knew you would ask for such things. The first thing which you ask will be drawing sheets. I have sent Bhanu to take them.."

"You still remember it.."

"How can I forget. Here she came"

"Hey you silly. Why did you jump into water? Without even knowing to swim?..."

She talks like Sahistha. Isn't it? I thought
"Sorry! I could not keep myself from saving..."

"Ok ok. Take it . Draw whatever you want."

"Bhanu will you go to your home or not. It's been two days. I will take care. Atleast show your face to your parents, shower and you can come back"

"OK Aunty I will. Hey Vrushu Don't feel happy. I will be back in 30minutes" Bhanu said and gave me a long hug and ran like a cheetah.

"I will bring you medicine. Stay here don't go anywhere"

"Ok mom.i will stay here"

With that I started to draw.Glowing bright face, deep black eye, smooth jawline, soft lips, chisseled nose, black hair flying having a different energy and so much beauty and calmness in his face.

"Aww. It's finished"

"What ?. Did you see his face?"said Bhanu startling me.

"Yes. He is the one who treated you. Ah. What's his name?...Dr..Kar...Dr. Karna. Yes it is"

"What? ". Oh my god was he Maharathi Karna whom I was dreaming off. Till now. Oh god. I really have time travelled.."I have to see him"

"Here I am Princess Vrushali"

"What are you saying Doctor. She is not Princess. I know you are still young. But that doesn't mean you can flirt with her. " Chuckled Bhanu.

"No no I was not..."

"Then what were you doing?"

"I was .. I was just using that as a metaphor..."

"Oh metaphor."

"Besides who knows she might be one"

"Are you saying that I might be a Princess" I said.

"May or maynot be"

"Bhanu can you call my mom,"

"Yes wait here" with that she left.

"Wow. How come you draw my face that nice? But Wait why have you portrayed me in olden era types"

"Ahh. Because..."

"Go back Vrushali. You still have a task to complete. Don't leave it unfinished. I too have been dreaming about you since so many years. I always had a question. I know and you better know it. I too have experienced the same uncanny things..."

"What is happening with me?.."

"You and i have been pulled to parallel universe..."

"All those were... were"

"Yes... Past Life Regression. Go back I will meet you there. I may not remember you there. But complete the work. I know you will. I trust you. Don't worry about your mom I will take care of her. I will be waiting for you. Return only after you complete your task.I will miss you. Let's see what interwined fate we share" with that he hugged me and placed the royal hairpin in my hair.

In Dwapar yug:

Subhadra and Sri Krishna were on banks on Yamuna.

"Jesht. What is it ? The Yamuna....Her water is Blood-red. God knows how many of them have lost their life. Is it the end or beginning of the end?. Will there be another battle ? Like this?"

"Who knows? If everything goes well. There maynot be.If not...."

"If not? Then what?"

"Then I have my own way...We reached the Main gate. Seems like no one here?"

"What is your way?."

"Maha...I can't say it"

"Ok. It's better, that I am unaware"...They descended from the Chariot.

Hey readers, If you don't know what does "Past life Regression" mean? Then here it is:

Past life regression is a method that uses hypnosis to recover what practitioners believe are memories of past lives or incarnations. generally regard claims of recovered memories of past lives as fantasies or delusions or a type of confabulation.Take it or loosely adhere to beliefs about reincarnation,hough religious traditions that incorporate reincarnation generally do not include the idea of repressed memories of past lives.
~ Your Author.....