24. Cure:

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

The tall brown murky purple snow coated the mountains standing alone stood covering the entire nature. Next to the mountains and near to the forest there was a waterfall with ivory white water splashing down to the river as if someone was spilling a glass of milk.
Long, tall brown and green paddy fields look like someone has spread a green dusty bed sheet.

Fresh windy cool and crispy air started whistling like a invisible ghost. The red and green in colour birds with chilli like beak started twitting their morning melody. The enormous garden stood like a royal palace and the thick dried strong brown big branches danced welcoming the morning. The green brown beautiful countless leaves whispered to each other about their morning plans.

In the morning the big buzzing bumble bees swarmed up in the air in glad searching for sweet honey. The huge trees swung in the wind greeting good morning.

The small colourful cute butterflies danced all around the environment looking for sweet nectar. The flower's fragrance filled the whole environment making the morning pleasant.

Bushy thorny crispy bushes had tiny twigs on them.The woman came to work had a tired and a lazy face. The children wake up in the morning and start to play freely beside the river. The morning seemed so self calming.

Aarya was still sleeping, it was 4 am if I had to say in Kaliyug. Aarya was still sleeping like a baby, Atom numbers 2842727 to 5937483, making up blood cells 274, 293 and 392, floated north-north-west in the direction of atoms 28372E19282, some of the atoms making up Karn's brain.

I went down to help Radha Ma after getting ready. Radha Ma was still asleep too. So I decided to Make this house beautiful by Decorating the passage with Rangoli. Still no body was up. So I decided to Prepare Breakfast. With in few minutes Radha Ma came up and I had to convince her for getting up so early. Aarya was also up by now, he returned from Prayer. All the house tasks were finished and Today Radha Ma and Adhirath Pitashree were living for Champanagari despite our request, But no two of us succeeded in stopping them.

"Vrushali, I will be leaving. Sorry for the late information. If yo-"

"Yes Aarya. What were you saying? I did not hear you?..." I said looking at Him whose eyes were In utter shock. I clapped to bring him To reality. " Are you alright?" I asked.

"Are obsessed with the colour Yellow just like me?. Because we are now wearing the same. And I must admit it you look very beautiful" He said.

"Thank you. You too" I said. Both of us grinned at each other.

"Sorry, I must have to leave for Kingdom Malini, I may not return for four weeks. Forgive me. And if you get bored why don't you visit Hastinapur?"

"Aarya I just remembered, I have a important task to complete"

"And may I know what it is?"

"Seeing the dirt here , here , here. And the mess all around, I need to clean this up. And also I will help the people regarding the ongoing disease. What name have they gave to this disease. . . . . Ah! Leprosy"

"What? No it is Kustha-rog"

"Sorry. I was saying the same.... I mean wanted to say the same. Kustha-rog"

"I knew you are weird."

"Do you have any books Called as Atharvaveda"

"There is no such book"