11. The Great Betrayal :

"I will show you where she is .But you must have mistaken. She is not just Shree. She is Ruthi , Princess Ruthi Shree. She is the daughter of King Vasu of Niyatta Kingdom. The small kingdom which I was talking about , the thrid group of soldiers which I fought in forest. I thought she was my best friend . How foolish I am . But she was my enem... no no frenemy. At least that's what I think of now. Now She will be at King Rukmi , maybe to execute her last plan. Come with me..."

"What are you saying ? . Is she really? Oh!! Come Aadi we will show her real place. All these days she betrayed us. I am going to ki.." said Sahi.

" No. You will be not going to harm her. She was our friend Sahi. You should atleast.."

"But Vrushali...No I will not let her live.."

"Sahistha !!! Please. Don't. I have one more request. Read this letter infront of her...Only when I say"

With that all went near to King Rukmi. He was on ground with tied hands. Shree got up immediately. Vrushali went near her with a smile on her face. "Shree , my friend" with that she hugged her. Shree also hugged her , without knowing that Vrushali had known her secret already. They broke their hug. Immediately Shree took her dagger which Vrushali had gave at forest. Stabbed Vrushali for three times continuously on her back , on her wet wounds. Sahi came forward to stab Shree. But Vrushali held his hand.

"You are my... fr...friend. And yo...you will... be m..my fr..friend." said Vrushali before falling on the ground.

" said Vrushali before falling on the ground

"Vrushali" everyone screamed out her name. Sahi sat near her. Vrushali signalled Sahi to read the letter.Sahi nodded and read:

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." It always hurts the most when it comes from a person you loved, and I can now account for that.

I've come to learn that being selfish is a necessary part of life; being selfish is natural and healthy. As humans, we have to make choices that are best for ourselves at times. But there's a huge difference between being selfish and being self-centred ; because when all you do is think of yourself, do things for personal gain, and choose when to be there for someone because it's "convenient," that's called being self-centred , and that's when you need to reevaluate who you are as a person.

That is not what friendship is. I am not something that you can use to get an ego boost,or revenge, but that's what you used me for. I built you up, I listened to all your problems, I was there when you were broken, but where were you when I needed you?.

For most of my life, I put other people's happiness before my own because that's what made me happy. I put so much into our friendship; so much effort into making sure that you felt needed and loved. I gave and gave and gave, and all you did was take.