6. Jai Shri Krishna!!

Lord Krishna , Subhadra and Vrushali were heading towards Hastinapur.
Not so ever everyone of them were in different Chariots .Vrushali was travelling along with her friend Shree who was actually working in palace as her personal maid.Vrushali never treated her as dasi. They shared the same bond as that of blood related sisters. Subhadra was accompanied by her Personal Dasi as well as friend Dharuni .And Shri Krishna was travelling infront of them guiding the way. Shree had knew the way for Hastinapur as she actually hailed from Hastinapur.

"Come on Kshithvanu jaya (Kshithvanu=Air , Jaya=Victory, As fast as air) increase your speed" said Vrushali patting her beautiful looking Black valiant horse.

"Rajkumari , I think we need to stop for a bit ...." Shree was cutted by Vrushali.

"How many times I have said to you Shree , please call me by my name or Vrushu "said furious Vrushali.

"Ok Rajkumari...Oh no Vrushu" said Shree.

"I think we should halt Kshithvanu Jaya .I will fetch you some water" said Vrushali to her horse.

They were almost out of dwarka.They had travelled for hours as Royal palace was on other outskirt of Dwaraka.Vrushali went to fetch some water after taking five minutes of rest.

"Shree stay here with Kshithvanu I will fetch some water for him, near the temple , I mean near the secret passage" said Vrushali and went to fetch water.

"Here Vrushu take your sword with you, And be careful" said Shree throwing Vrushali's sword.

"Thank you" and she went away with tumbler and sword in her hand.

She was praising the beauty of forest of Dwaraka.She took the water from the lake nearby and was returning
She saw that the heart mould which opened the secret passage of Dwaraka was empty. Until that day she had never saw it empty.

She had a weired sensation thinking what would have gone wrong

She had a weired sensation thinking what would have gone wrong .She came running towards Shree gave her the little dager and told her to feed Kshithvanu and ran to see the secret passage wearing a cloth covering her identity above her.